DC Direct Watchmen Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow! I hope they actually make all this stuff.

IMG_6377.JPG
IMG_6373.JPG
IMG_6363.JPG

Rorshach's mask is supposed to be two colored liquids constantly swirling between two layers of latex. That looks like somebody spray-painted a burlap sack.

Rorshach's mask is supposed to be two colored liquids constantly swirling between two layers of latex. That looks like somebody spray-painted a burlap sack.

Obviously, but this is pretty nice for a replica that can't employ the use of CGI. :rolleyes:

Obviously, but this is pretty nice for a replica that can't employ the use of CGI. :rolleyes:

Spray painted burlap sack is nice? Cheap looking is what it is and coming from DCD it will be a overpriced burlap sack.

Comedian gunset looks nice.

There aren't many ways to make a burlap sack with nondescript shapes on it. It looks fine, especially paired with the gun.

The mask does look incredibly cheap, but it may be a good approximation of the mask in the movie.
The Owlship looks nice, but the base is just crappy, I would've preferred the base to represent it flying out of the sea.

The Rorscach grappling gun is very nice, you can always display it without the mask. And I really like the Owlship too. Warners had the full size Owlship on display at their booth - it was very impressive, fully detailed interior. But smaller than I would have thought.

Back