• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade EX 12'' Frodo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

I've got an EX 12" Frodo with box and all accesories that I'd like to sell for $50 shipped to the lower 48.

I've repainted the eyes to get rid of the doll dot plus darken them a bit so they're not so electric blue. I've also filled and repainted and "dirtied" the legs and feet so the seems aren't so visible.

He also has a custom ring and chain made by Entropy Chicken.

Last edited:
Why are you selling this, Coco? And where's Sam?

I sold all my other LOTR figs a while ago and got out of the line but the hype of the Hobbits pulled me back in so I got Frodo.:eek: There's just too much other stuff I want to stay in the line now so I'm out again.

I've got an EX Luke coming from OK SITHLORD :rock so I no longer need one but Frodo is still up for sale.

ATTENTION: HOBBIT NEEDS GOOD HOME
$50 Shipped

Wow man.... This deal is killing me... I need a Frodo and this price is insane!! :google

I wish I had the money for it now, but SDCC drained me dry. I should have some soon, so just in case you don't sell him.. let me know bro. :rock

Got any pics of the new chain and ring?

I cancelled both Sam and Frodo...but I do hope to get them at some point. Your price is damn good, so I'm considering.

Got any pics of the new chain and ring?

I cancelled both Sam and Frodo...but I do hope to get them at some point. Your price is damn good, so I'm considering.

Here's a pic of Frodo and the ring before I repainted his eyes.

img0537hu7.jpg

Hey Darth Cruel! This one has all his accessories.:D:monkey3

LOL! You ain't right. But the figure does look good with the improvements. I may well have jumped, but I didn't see the link until it was too late. Let me know if the deal falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back