Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I want our damn thread back. So here goes no joking or random stuff. Strictly game related.

Now the real topic of discussion. Who will be on tonight?

Last edited:
I may be :rock since I'm not at SDCC. :monkey2

Since there is no joking allowed in this thread, I guess it would be unacceptable and inappropriate to call you a ******? Just asking. :monkey3 :D

I think Dave is watching this thread like a hawk. Step outta once and... BAM!!! Thread closed.

But I'll be on :gun

Don't know how this one will pan out since the old one is in the sandbox. I guess if nobody tries to skip the language filter and everyone plays it cool it should be alright. As for playing tonight its a no go for me an angry drunk playing Gears is no fun for anyone but I should be back on tomorrow night if everything works out.

:lol

GoW_Shotgun3.gif

Don't know how this one will pan out since the old one is in the sandbox. I guess if nobody tries to skip the language filter and everyone plays it cool it should be alright. As for playing tonight its a no go for me an angry drunk playing Gears is no fun for anyone but I should be back on tomorrow night if everything works out.

Yeah come on Kain you can play tonight! :monkey2

The guy getting blowed up looks like me. Always bringing a lancer to a shotgun fight. :duh

Re: Gears of War Bigger Better & More Bad Ass

if you turn up the volume, just before the locust explodes you hear him say............"I just don't get it" :D

if you turn up the volume, just before the locust explodes you hear him say............"I just don't get it" :D

:lol:lol:lol

Nah guys I really don't need to play tonight. I was in a semi rotton mood last weekend and from what I remember about playing I said F you to someone for no reason at all.

:lol:lol:lol

Nah guys I really don't need to play tonight. I was in a semi rotton mood last weekend and from what I remember about playing I said F you to someone for no reason at all.

You can't be any worse then Kit :D

I'll be on, but i can't drink this weekend. I'm on duty for work....stupid dumb retard job.

Back