Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm working on getting some better pictures taken, but here are a few right out of the box. The only thing I'm not happy with is how his shirt collar seems so open. I'm not sure there's any way to futz it to look better. Although I may use some glue dots or something to force it down a bit more, it will still be pretty "wide."

The outer sleeve:
ht_joker1.jpg

The inner box:
ht_joker2.jpg

And the figure itself:
ht_joker3.jpg
ht_joker4.jpg

Here's a full-body shot taken with a flash:
ht_joker5.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Joker Picture Thread

thanks for the pics!!! i asked in the other thread, but will also ask here - can his tie by adjusted? tightened? that may fix the collar issue.

He looks wonderful. I particularly love how they've sculpted his hair.

Here are a few more. I've made the collar a bit better, but the problem is that his neck appears to be a bit too big for the collar to come together as it should.

ht_joker9.jpg

ht_joker10.jpg

ht_joker7.jpg
ht_joker8.jpg

ht_joker6.jpg

awesome ! :rock
Watched the movie for the first time last night and I want this guy now so bad ! :rock

looks ok but not extraordinaire....I've seen better customs on this very board.

I love this figure. I do agree however that it is a little weak,but still a nice figure. I'll be getting mine in a few weeks. I'm getting batman (2nd suit) first though because I think it's a nicer figure and has better likeness than the joker.

I think that this figure does need to be put in a great pose to really bring out the likeness. Just standing up straight he looks a little underwhelming. I think when displayed his head needs to be chin down to help make him look more sinister. Like the pics Krayt posted...

Yep, thats better. The shadow from his brow helps make up for the lack of black paint around the eyes.

He puts a smile on my face!

All it needs is a little make-up under the eyes, and more lipstick, and perfect! PERFECT!

Back