new jason figure and a leather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmpls

Super Freak
Reaction score
15ib2x1.jpg

orl110.jpg

28vbswm.jpg

15wi6pg.jpg

xm6a76.jpg

i wonder if that last leatherface figure is baste off an unannounced new texas chainsaw movie

there coming out with another texas movie ? I couldent tell you what that bag is, i was looking at it too and never seen it in any of the movies

the leg braces make it look like it is from TCM3 and the saw has the engraving "The Saw is Family" so I 100% say it is from Leatherface: TCM 3

Yup. it's the TCM3 Leatherface. The tentacle is from 'roach girl in NoES 4. Glad to see Mezco's sculpts continuing to get less stylized for this line.

That Jason with the sack head is from the new remake. Looks pretty cool. Sad that Sideshow isn't making it, as the materials would be far better.

DAMN YOU SIDESHOW!!!!!

For loosing the New Line horror license!!! I wish these were 12 figures from Sideshow, especially the Leatherface:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

thats funny.
But as hot toys ever made horror figures?
Im new at hot toys so sorry for asking the odvious

Those Jason sculpts have got to be from the remake. He never wore a sack, it was a pillow case. And he's never had that outfit or hair like that in the previous movies.

Back