• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Out Medicom Star Wars Items For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I will post pics later if need be. Most of you have seen pics of these items in my shelf thread. Anyways listed below is what I have and the prices. Any questions drop me a PM.

MediCom Sandtrooper this figure is in great condition. It arrived with the left pauldren unglued. I don't think the factory used enough glue. I have yet to superglue it back on but I don't consider it broken. Will ship with it glued back on or as is apon request.
$130.99 shipped

MediCom Boba Fett this figure is in near mint condition. I say near mint because it has been opened and displayed. Other than that it is perfect.
$130.99 shipped

All figures include the boxes and stands. I will ship us priority mail. I will accept money orders and paypal. However, if you choose paypal please add an additional $5.00 to each figure to help pay for the transaction charges. I may ship international at an additional cost. I will need your address to advise you what shipping will be. I think that covers it. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Last edited:
I will post pics later if need be. Most of you have seen pics of these items in my shelf thread. Anyways listed below is what I have and the prices. Any questions drop me a PM.

MediCom Sandtrooper this figure is in great condition. It arrived with the left pauldren unglued. I don't think the factory used enough glue. I have yet to superglue it back on but I don't consider it broken. Will ship with it glued back on or as is apon request.
$140.99 shipped

MediCom Boba Fett this figure is in near mint condition. I say near mint because it has been opened and displayed. Other than that it is perfect.
$140.99 shipped

All figures include the boxes and stands. I will ship us priority mail. I will accept money orders and paypal. However, if you choose paypal please add an additional $5.00 to each figure to help pay for the transaction charges. I may ship international at an additional cost. I will need your address to advise you what shipping will be. I think that covers it. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

I already have these figs but these prices are very competative. You should have no probs regardless of SS Figs.

Hope it goes well...................:D

A deal came up that I do not want to refuse. They are both now listed at $130.99. Or I will sell them both for $250.00 shipped and paypal charges if that is how you chose to pay. Come on people. Help me help you! :D

A deal came up that I do not want to refuse. They are both now listed at $130.99. Or I will sell them both for $250.00 shipped and paypal charges if that is how you chose to pay. Come on people. Help me help you! :D

Have these gone down in value? :dunno Come on people send me something! :lol

Have these gone down in value? :dunno Come on people send me something! :lol

You should just throw them on Ebay dude, i'm in the same boat, I have several Medicom SW figs I want to sell. This is the wrong palce to sell them IMO and yes they are still worth more! They ARE great pieces!

Good luck!

You should just throw them on Ebay dude, i'm in the same boat, I have several Medicom SW figs I want to sell. This is the wrong palce to sell them IMO and yes they are still worth more! They ARE great pieces!

Good luck!

I think you are right. Going up this weekend.

Back