Garindan Mini Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
023.jpg

I haven't picked up any Gentle Giant mini busts in a while. I think the last one I got was Qui Gon Jinn, but I like the look of the Tie Fighter Pilot and this one so I might get them both. Thanks for the pic:D

Quick question- How limited is this guy, what's the LE no.?

I have a feeling that GG may go out of business. I just have a feeling. I have a bunch of stuff on preorder that should have been out 3 months ago and nothing has come out in a month or more.

I have a feeling that GG may go out of business. I just have a feeling. I have a bunch of stuff on preorder that should have been out 3 months ago and nothing has come out in a month or more.

Not to mention they have yet to put most new items that were displayed at SDCC up for pre-order. I think they are going to eventually drop everything except for the SW busts and maybe a one or two statues a year.

It's been almost 6 months since SDCC and I have only seen the CW maquettes go up for order from all the new stuff they had on display. To my knowledge, there have been no new announcements since and only a handful of items have shipped.

There are still a ton of items that were due at the end of Summer that haven't shipped.

When they announced that, I expected great things from them. So far, zip nada zilch. :monkey2

Harry and Voldemort are supposed to ship in the Spring. We'll see.

Snape and Dumpledore looked amazing at SDCC and I'd gladly jump into this line if I though GG would be around this time next year.

I don't know if they will go out of business in the film industry, which is where they started. It seems they are still doing a lot of special effects work with digital scanning of actors for special effects.

I can't comment on their merchandise branch though. The last GG thing I bought was an AOTC Clone Trooper mini-bust years ago, and the only GG item still in my collection is the original release of Vader mini-bust. It was my first and now my only GG piece.

Like SS, GG really does excel with the non-human characters and their take on Garindan looks pretty good.

I also enjoyed Hasbro's version...

It would be cool to see Sideshow tackle him (or any of the Mos Eisley denizens for that matter)...

Back