• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurtz bust is worth getting diesel. Just get three busts: lurtz, wiki, and treebeard. Only cost you around $900 :lol

ehhh, i just refuse to collect any busts...

although the Lurtz bust looks amazing... i only wish they made a statue of him in that armor... he looks meaner than a junk yard dog in the bust...

diesel, take my advise both lurtzes statue and bust go for the same price, while the bust looks 1000000 times better than the statue, and its the best bust out there, and he is from the scene were he killed boromir, not when he was with saruman.

get the bust, u wont regret it.

i agree, i like the bust, but they are just not my cup of tea...

if i was to only collect busts, then it would be different... but having 1 bust amongst 39 statues seems kinda silly to me...

i appreciate your input though...

hey man, i emailed you about that Lurtz a few days ago, but never heard anything... :(

oh duh... i think you did email me, but you were in the UK...

sorry for the confusion... :thwak

thanks to those that directed me to that dealer in Australia... after shipping the piece would have been about $225US dollars... not a bad price, but with the risk of breakage, i'd rather buy in the US...

thanks again...

oh, and i did find one, so this thread can now be closed...! :rock

Back