Cool Toy Review Indy pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the PF sure looks the better of the 2 as it should be.

man is there always someone who has to criticize everything. from starwars to frickin indy.can you do better at sculpting it. No...sideshow has done a hell of a job. i am just glad were getting indy stuff.

Dave's pics have sold me on Belloq. No, he's not 100% identical, and the figure doesn't really capture the cafe scene (needs more wide-eyed smirk; Sideshow seems to have trouble with wide-eyes in general), but with that squint, I can see the valley scene, clear as day.

I don't want the idol environment, but I will be happy to own this figure.

To be honest, from the nose down there is a "gorilla" quality about the 12" Jones. But from all the different Indy/Solo figures I've seen I think there is something about Ford's face that is difficult to capture; I don't think this is enough to make me cancel.

Not really a big Indy fan.....But these Indy figs do look great............:D

there's something really "off" about the 12" Indy, that just doesn't look like him from any angle, may be it's the paint but i ain't impressed. + whats with the small hat ? :(

Ever since I made the Geico caveman connection I can't get passed it; I might have to cancel and hope a Temple of Doom figure is better.:sick

man is there always someone who has to criticize everything. from starwars to frickin indy.can you do better at sculpting it. No...sideshow has done a hell of a job. i am just glad were getting indy stuff.

Dude, if somethings crap, im going to call it out. (not that I think any of these are crap at all) Can I sculpt? No, but if something looks bad...it just LOOKS BAD. I hate when people say this crap.

The two Indys are almost night & day, and if I collected the PF line I'd be all over that one. I'll still keep my 12" order -- and hope they tone done the beard by the time the final product gets to us.

Please no lazy eyes, Sideshow....please no lazy eyes, Sideshow...please no lazy eyes, Sideshow. :)

I for one absolutely love the 12" Indy. Especially after seeing it at the show. I only wish the new body hid the neck joint a bit better as the profile on this guy suffers a bit. I wish these new figures all have uninterrupted necks. This certainly won't be hindering my purchase, cause Straight on, I think Trevor nailed it and even better than with his Han sculpt. Bring on the rest! And if the line continues long enough to release a TOD Indy, I sure hope they use a rubberized body like the HT Rambo.

Got these pics of Sideshows production blog, I'd assume that the hat wearing version was basically this - but with a hat instead of hair. This sculpt is definately Ford but it isn't the same head as on the finished piece - look at the neck, did they just cut this one down to fit the prom body or was a new head sculpted (by a blind man), or is it Sideshows famous painting chimps weaving their special sculpt ruining magic yet again!.
Looks like it's time for Indy to go shoot some monkeys :gun :monkey4

100% same sculpt. They just cut off the neck. The unpainted sculpt is a small masterpiece.

Back