Sideshow 1/6 Idol Pedestal???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Idol Pedistal???

Awesome! I'm glad I didn't buy some generic base for Indy already.

Not bad looking, although not sure if I'd bother with it or not. BTW, Indy looks pretty good in that picture... despite the flash.

Well... I merged Shropt's initial thread with the Belloq thread because the general consensus is that this item will come with Belloq (possibly to make him considerably more attractive to own for Indy fans). I'll leave this thread here (my apologies to Shropt for merging his first thread) but if this indeed is an item that accompanies Belloq we might choose to merge it as well-- or change the title of that thread to Bellow WITH Idol Environment. And as no mention of this was made in the new products I think it's a certainty that it will indeed be somehting that accompanies Belloq.

Do whatever's best with threads, I haven't followed the Belloq chat too much, I caught the rumor of it being his accessory, but the photo has it near Indy as it should be. I'd be a bit stunned if SSC used something that advantageous for another figure as a ploy to sell another, why bother making Belloq if you can't sell him without a great Indy extra item, just sell the pedistal and not waste resources on Belloq.

That is one terrible photo. The pedestal looks cheap and nasty and Indy looks just as bad.:monkey4

I think both Indy and the pedastel look pretty good. The shot sucks because of the flash.

Yeah I think they both look fantastic if you take the flash into account.

The one thing favoring it being with Belloq is the fact it's not on the booth map, if it were solo, surely it'd be on there as it's own item unless it was meant to be a surprise.

The one thing favoring it being with Belloq is the fact it's not on the booth map, if it were solo, surely it'd be on there as it's own item unless it was meant to be a surprise.

Very interesting indeed. :lecture

Ya, I can't believe they'd save the pedistal for a surprise and show off Vader right away.

I'll probably end up one of the suckers getting Belloq just for the pedistal if it is his accessory.

True, but I just can't see something that big being an accessory. Maybe it will be the exclusive item and piss a lot of people off. :)

True, but I just can't see something that big being an accessory.

Me either, but like I said, they don't mention this last night and do show Vader, doesn't add up.

I still say, if it's Belloq's item, it's a boost sales tactic, and if that's the case, it comes down to why'd you make him if you had so little confidence in him selling on his own merrit.

Me either, but like I said, they don't mention this last night and do show Vader, doesn't add up.

I still say, if it's Belloq's item, it's a boost sales tactic, and if that's the case, it comes down to why'd you make him if you had so little confidence in him selling on his own merrit.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The environment itself has nothing to do with Belloq and seems like it would only serve to alienate people who want the environment for their Indy's but not Belloq.

I was kind of thinking that too. Doesn't show much confidence in Belloq. And it would work on me since I doubt I would get him unless he did come with it.

Back