• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SIM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
mint condition and absolutely no paint rubs. i was goingto have this one repainted, but i decided that i can't let that happen to a mint one.

650 plus shipping

if you want, i'll list it on ebay if you want to use the live.com discount.

I am a serius buyer if you take payment via bank wire. dont understand why payment by bank wire is not acceptable. it is better and safe on your part.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I am a serius buyer if you take payment via bank wire. dont understand why payment by bank wire is not acceptable. it is better and safe on your part.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

i've never done it before...

i've never done it before...

Its simple really, you would need to give him your bank details, I believe they are called IBAN and BIC codes for an International transfer(at least thats what theyre called in the EU).
This is basically your bank information, they would also need the name and address of your bank.They may need other information depending on their Bank procedures.
The buyer then arranges a transfer with their own bank for whatever amount you agree on and you receive it directly into your account 5-7 working days later(again depending on your Bank procedures).

I was terrified the first time I did one but its not that bad
:duff

Back