Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to Rebelscum, we get a glimpse at the poster art, so it's now official, Empire will get the Family Guy treatment. I know most people around here thought Blue Harvest was junk, but I like it and I'm glad to see the rest of the OT getting done, perhaps even the PT.

watermark.php

Hahaha! YES! I just noticed it, but the Giant Chicken Peter is always fighting with is Boba Fett!!! OMFG, that's hilarious!!! And of course it fits, but just to damned funny!

The first one has actually grown on me... I still think its a bit too much of a 1:1 storytelling, but as I've rewatched it I've liked it a lot better.

So, now I'm ready for Episode V :rock

The first one has actually grown on me... I still think its a bit too much of a 1:1 storytelling, but as I've rewatched it I've liked it a lot better.

So, now I'm ready for Episode V :rock

I appreciate it in that regard. It would have been hillarious to do a total joke show, but what they did is nice too.

If you forget it's Family Guy and what FG is about and just watch it as an alternate take on ANH, it's quite enjoyable.

I can just imagine how they'll handle the "I am your father" bit.

Sweet! so will they do the whole trilogy and do Jedi as well I wonder.

More Family Guy is always welcome!
I enjoyed Blue Harvest; about the only problem I had with it is the Dirty Dancing music number, got the joke but it just wasn't funny and it dragged.

I hope they do one for every SW movie.

Last edited:
Sweet! so will they do the whole trilogy and do Jedi as well I wonder.

I believe Seth McFarlane has stated in the wake of Blue Harvest's success, they would proceed with Empire and Jedi. It's win win really, they love making it, LFL loves the money it brings them. They may touch upon the PT, who knows, but I'm sure at the least, Jedi will happen as well.

Back