• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, just writing here to say that I'm offering for sale a Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman at the price I paid for it - $125 - but with free shipping anywhere in the world. As those of you who have seen the Keaton Batman thread will have read, I received this superb figure yesterday but because it smells of cigarette smoke I've decided to sell it immediately. So obviously, the smell of tobacco needs not to be a problem for you.

I think these go for more on ebay, but it didn't feel right to 'flip' a figure that Sovereign makes for the freaks here at a reduced rate anyway. So pick up a bargain now, without going on a four month waiting list! There's been some interest already, but no one has actually paid for it yet, so if you're interested PM me and I'll send you my Paypal address. Thanks!

Sold!

Cocolocoboy - you bastard! The sound you heard was my heart tearing itself in two when I saw your pictures. But, I really couldn't live with the smell.

You see...I'm an ex-smoker!!!!!!!!

And we're the worst.

Incidentally I'll throw in the front page of today's Sun - a national newspaper - which today has the headline 'Kapow! Batman busted by boys in blue'.

And I'll include Page 3 as well.

Captain Britain could you tell me what version the Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman you sold was?. I just bought it from MeguiarsEM and would really like to know which version the Batman is.

Just air out the figure in a Detolf for a few weeks and the smell will go away. I have a few Sov Studio Batman's that currently don't smell but had a strong tobacco smell when they arrived.

Back