Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Our prayers are answered, look better than I could have hoped for. Judging from these pics articulation won't be too dynamic, but it still looks pretty awesome to me!

Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the highly detailed 1/6th scale IRON MAN MARK III collectible figure.
The IRON MAN MARK III features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized IRON MAN
Stands approximate 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulations
Metal-like painting
Special features on the armor
l Light up glowing eyes and heart (battery operated)
l Articulated flaps at back of the armor and on legs
l Working forearms missile
Three pairs of Interchangeable hands, including light up replusor palms
Alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as TONY STARK
12-inch figure stand
Release date: Q4, 2008

© 2008 MVLFFLLC . TM& 2008 MARVEL.
1IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

2IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

3IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

4IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

5IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

6IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

7IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

8IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

9IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

10IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics-

11IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

12IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

13IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

14IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

15IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

16IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

17IronMan_MarkIII.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This figure epitomises the film. One complete package. Perfect.

That is incredible. I can't leave this one out, a must-have!

Although the Tony Stark head really doesn't go well on the figure

I wonder what it means by 36 points of articulation? doesn't the standard body only have 32? So is it counting the flaps or something?

Yep I bet it includes all the flaps and everything. Besides it isn't using the standard Hot Toys body.

looks very solid - reminds me of their Robocop release

I thought exactly the same thing, on this occaision I'd rather have an accurate figure with limited articulation, which seems to be what we've got, than a super bendy poseable IRONMAN that looks far from screen accurate.
I WANT IT NOW!

I think its fantastic.......................these new pics really show off the accurate and detailed work that HT have put into this fig.....The Rob Downey sculpt is spot on and these pics show off the proportions of this fig in a better perspective.....10 out of 10 ht........................:clap

Awesome, but it seems that he cannot move that much. Wait for more pics with flying pose.
Another little issue, Downey is only 5.8" (maybe 6.0" with the armor) but here he looks like he's 6.3", it will be realy important if HotToys got the entire Marvel Avengers characters upcoming movies. Downey at the same size than Thor and Cap....

Since no Movie Iron Man PF was announced I think I may just stick with this. He turned out great as expected.

So far to me, this appears to be the figure of the year. As awesome as the Vader announcment is... this figure is so detailed and litterally perfect that it's in its own league.

And even though the Stark head looks funky on the body, the likeness is excellent and he'll make a great alter-ego in a suit figure :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back