• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: SIDESHOW HELLBABY FAUX BRONZE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
As much as I don't want to I've got a SS Hellbaby Faux Bronze for sale. He's (or it's :lol) mint condition. It comes with the original box. The only thing is I don't have is the original brown shipper. (If you think that's a big deal or not.)

PRICE: $200 + shipping. I've seen them on Ebay for as high as $349.00 + shipping. (Which is rediculously high in my opinion.) I'll ship FedEx, UPS, USPS which ever you all want. (It doesn't bother me.) PAYPAL ONLY. For more details, just PM me or post me with any questions you may have. :gun

PICS ARE HERE!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
And I want to clarify too.....I'm not expecting to get $349 just so no one gets the wrong impression.

PRICE DROP. $200 + shipping. I'm trying to get ChrisCJ99's Spiderman PF, so by helping me with this sale, you're actually helping out ChrisCJ99 as well. So you're geting a Hellbaby statue and the gratification of helping two fellow board members (at no extra cost!) :rotfl

This is a great price for this little "demonic" masterpiece.

I have to bump this thread again. :banghead This is Hellbaby! From a little summer blockbuster called.....um.....oh, what's the name.....:idea..... HELLBOY!! :lol PM me if you have any questions at all!

AND PICTURES ARE UP!

Trust me, it's hard to. He looks like my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in that shot. :lol

Well, there you go. Now you can own a second Spaniel. This one never needs to get vaccinated or tested for heartworms. He's very friendly, doesn't eat too much, and is VERY quiet. The perfect companion. :joy

Now tell me: Can Aragorn give you that? :rotfl

Man, if I hadn't run into cashflow issues (f'n tuition fees) I'd be all over this... great deal and not one likely to come up again :monkey2

Im sure I sound like a broken record by now, but this is the first SS statue I ever bought and its still one of the favorites in my collection ... :monkey1

Back