Top Gun 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Tom has a shot at second Gun
Published: 21 Jul 2008
TOM CRUISE has been asked to dust off his aviator shades for a Top Gun sequel.

Movie bosses want to bring back cocky fighter-pilot trainee Maverick 22 years after the first film.

The move follows hit sequels to the adventures of fellow ’80s heroes Indiana Jones and Rocky.

A script outline has been written, but the sequel depends on Cruise, 46, saying yes.

An insider said: “The idea is Maverick is at the Top Gun school as an instructor — and this time it is he who has to deal with a cocky new female pilot.”

Tom has a shot at second Gun
Published: 21 Jul 2008
TOM CRUISE has been asked to dust off his aviator shades for a Top Gun sequel.

Movie bosses want to bring back cocky fighter-pilot trainee Maverick 22 years after the first film.

The move follows hit sequels to the adventures of fellow ’80s heroes Indiana Jones and Rocky.

A script outline has been written, but the sequel depends on Cruise, 46, saying yes.

An insider said: “The idea is Maverick is at the Top Gun school as an instructor — and this time it is he who has to deal with a cocky new female pilot.”

:monkey1 Literally-- this takes my breath away.

Will Ice Man appear?... Possibly as the cafeteria lady or disgruntled custodian?

fat-val.jpg

God damn!! Why is everyone in Hollywood trying toi ruin our lives with these horrible ^^^^ing sequels??!! Please stop it guys. Just come up with a new idea already!! Well, I will probably watch it as Tom will screw that hot young female pilot. And I'm still a bit Navy, so I have to..... :monkey1

ohh yeaa here is a sneak peek to the movie.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFzLnD3foTk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFzLnD3foTk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Oh Snap! Didn't see that coming didya Maverick... a cocky female pilot?!? Whats next for the sequel, a flamboyantly gay pilot :lol

Top Gun III
Who's that in my cockpit?

Hollywood! You suck!!!

Oh Snap! Didn't see that coming didya Maverick... a cocky female pilot?!? Whats next for the sequel, a flamboyantly gay pilot :lol

Top Gun III
Who's that in my cockpit?

Hollywood! You suck!!!

:lol:lol:lol...so true....

So this is actually happening. It just sucks that Kilmer can't join the fun because of the throat cancer.

Won't be the same, understandably, after all these years. Kilmer will be miss but Cruise got his anti-aging at max power, made it possible.

Back