Fanboys Screening at SDCC!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, all the people lucky enough to be going to Comi-Con will be able to see an advanced screening of Fanboys!!!! You lucky SOBs! Good luck to everyone going if they want to see it! Here are the details:

Tickets will be given away to the first 300 people in line at the Lucasfilm's 7th Annual Star Wars Fan Movie Challenge Awards, held on July 24th at 8:30pm in Ballroom 20 at the San Diego Convention Center. During the Awards Ceremony director Kyle Newman will introduce select footage from the film, providing fans a sneak peak of the full-length feature to be shown at 10:30pm that same evening.

And this movie will finally be getting release this September instead of going straight to DVD. I have been waiting for this movie for quite a while now and am super excited to see it getting an actual theater release!

If you want to read the full article from Firstshowing.net. here is the link:

The Force is with Fanboys - Film to Screen at Comic-Con!

Well Ill, the regular release will be in September, so the wait won't be to much longer!!!!

Kristen Bell!! :drool:drool:drool:drool
01.%20Kristen%20Bell,%20(Veronica%20Mars),%20Veronica%20Mars.jpg

Badass! Finally... GEEZE! I saw the cast at the FX Con 2 yrs ago and have been pumped ever since, glad they finally are gonna let this one out for people to watch it already. Now they need to get crackin and release Trick R Treat. :lol

Badass! Finally... GEEZE! I saw the cast at the FX Con 2 yrs ago and have been pumped ever since, glad they finally are gonna let this one out for people to watch it already. Now they need to get crackin and release Trick R Treat. :lol

I was just about to say Josh, if this is getting a release Trick R Treat should finally get its release.....in 2 and 1/2 years as well. :monkey2

Wow, finally.

But I did get to see it at SDCC. :D

I got there late and ended up running along side the director. :lol

Well, Fanboys is finally getting a release date, even though it seems to be a limited one.

Feb 6 in the following cities only so far:

Fanboys will open in the following cities:

• Austin TX
• Houston, TX
• Chicago, IL
• Los Angeles, CA
• New York, NY
• Philadelphia, PA
• San Francisco, CA
• Seattle, WA

As soon as I figure out how to get tickets, I'll be at the SF showing if anyone wants to go!!!! I'm sure it'll be at the Metro Theater in San Fran.

Mods, I couldn't find a regular Fanboys thread, so could you change the title to Official Fanboys Movie Discussion or something to that effect. Thanks!!!!

Back