Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arrived today. Here are a few quick n' dirty shots...

arc_1.jpg

arc_2.jpg

arc_3.jpg

Apologies for that last one. Terrible shot, but I wanted to give you all some sense of scale.

Anyway, first impressions? Big. Bigger than I thought it'd be. I guess I wasn't paying super-close attention all those years! It's about 7.5" wide by 5" deep (when measured around the widest part of the lid) and 6.25" tall (to the top of the winged angel-type people).

The interior walls have a really effective paint application. It's difficult to describe, but it works remarkably well (see the pic above).

The lack of vac-metal on the aforementioned angels doesn't bother me a bit.

There are quite a few imperfections in the vac-metal finish, but the overall gleam of the piece really helps to offset any small issues it might have.

Looks great and will look even better when Sideshow's Indy finally makes his appearance.

Keep an eye on those mailboxes, kids!

EDIT: I added a few more pics in a post below...

Last edited:
Wow....this looks amazing. I have to give Hasbro credit. I have to get one on eBay because there is no chance in hell I'm buying the Hasbro 1/6 figures.

4 12" figure POPs + $10.

Not bad at all. I wonder if a SS Ark can improve on this? Lights? Vac metal angels? Even if they do make one, it'll prolly be $80-100 and not come out for a year or more. :rolleyes:

How many toys did you have to buy to get this again or what was the requirement to get it?

You have to buy four of the 12" figures and then slap on another $10 buckeroos for shipping.

EDIT: Yeah, what EC said!

...there is no chance in hell I'm buying the Hasbro 1/6 figures.

I have a friend who bought the Talking Indy and a Mutt "for his kid". I was able to wrangle the two stickers away from him so I only had to pony up for a Cairo Swordsman (who ain't half bad) and a German Soldier (who is).

I consider myself very lucky. :)

EDIT: Yeah, what EC said!

:rock

I have a friend who bought the Talking Indy and a Mutt "for his kid". I was able to wrangle the two stickers away from him so I only had to pony up for a Cairo Swordsman (who ain't half bad) and a German Soldier (who is).

I consider myself very lucky. :)

Yeah, I only had to buy 2 also. I got the 2 Indys. Swapped the talking clothes onto a new body with the whipping Indy head and hope to use the electronics of both with the SS Indy for a custom.

Hopefully this means that mine is on the way soon...along with three 3 3/4 aliens.:D

A few more shots...

arc_4.jpg

arc_5.jpg

arc_8.jpg

arc_7.jpg

arc_6.jpg

She's a beauty. The details are a little soft, I suppose, but the vac metal's mirror-like finish (check out Indy's reflection in the 4th pic down) more than makes up for it.

Looks pretty good. Hopefully this means I have mine coming tomorrow or at least waiting for me when I get back from SDCC.

surely SS will make one....right?

looks sweet though....maybe some will pop up on ebay for less.......:eek:

Wow! That looks better than I thought it would. What's the deadline for ordering these? What 12 inch figures does hasbro make? Are they easy to find?

Sideshow:Jack of all licenses,but master of none.
Said before, Ill say it again. They are way over extended.
That ark is da schiznit however!

Back