brotherhoodoflive.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
A few of us started a more gaming-centric forum. Click here to go directly to the site.

DL Dave has graciously permitted us to post this to get the word out (thanks, Dave!).

Stop by and take a look and if you like what you see, register to become part of the Brotherhood.

We look forward to seeing most of you there!
:D:lol

Oh well. There goes the neighborhood. I liked it being the place where just the cool kids hung out :monkey4

Dave agreed so we will do all of crap over there and the mods will have an easier time here.:rotfl:rotfl

Oh yeah the forums are jacked they are smashed to the left and can't read anything

i'm trying to register but when i try to click on "i agree to these terms" on the left side of the screen it hops to the middle of the screen....like it's toying with me.

i'm trying to register but when i try to click on "i agree to these terms" on the left side of the screen it hops to the middle of the screen....like it's toying with me.

We are having some problems. All will be fixed shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back