Electric Tiki and Disney - Roger Rabbit, Rocketeer, & others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was checking out the website and one of the first they are doing is Darkwing Duck. In the announcement page I noticed the Rocketeer.

Re: Electric Tiki and Disney.

Darkwing Duck... wow, thats a blast from the past. Not one I'd want, but if there are Gummi Bears I'm there :rock

I noticed Roger and Jessica Rabbit, Herbie the love bug, Gargoyles and Mary Poppins.
There are more but I took a quick look.

I love Darkwing Duck, and I'm so excited about these. I love the Disney Afternoon shows.

This is awesome!!

disney-collage-4.jpg

darkwing-duck.jpg

Last edited:

I was never the biggest Darkwing Duck fan, but I'll be getting one for my brother he LOVES him. I will be getting the Roger & Jessica Rabbit for myself and the Princess stuff for my wife. I really hope they make some Ducktales stuff; Scrooge, Huey, Duey and Louie & Launchpad! Ducktales ruled!! :rock

Must have's for me right now are Goofy, Donald Duck and Roger & Jessica Rabbit :rock:rock:rock

Wow, I just noticed the Tron logo and the Gargoyle in the bottom left corner and it says this is only Phase 1!! :rock

Just found this at artist Tracy Mark Lee's blog, I hope this is an approved concept!

supergoof.jpg

Last edited:

"Let's get dangerous." I love Darwing Duck. That is one piece I'm definitely picking up, as well as Herbie.

I am definitely getting Roger and Jessica Rabbit. Considering the Rocketeer as well.

I loved the Chip & Dale art concept, but the prototype doesn't look that good. I might be getting it anyway, since I loved that show. Roger and Jessica Rabbit will be mine!

Re: Electric Tiki Rocketeer statue

That does look awesome. Took me a minute to get past the Jessica Rabbit pieces but I have a feeling that The Rocketeer will definitely be a Disney Premium Format entry so I'm waiting that out.

Re: Electric Tiki Rocketeer statue

That's pretty nice looking... and Rescue Rangers, now that is one I did not see coming :lol

Re: Electric Tiki Roger Rabbit mini maquettes

Depending on price I might actually get a Roger Rabbit... such a fun movie!

Back