• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Hulk PF and Thing exclusive PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, I am putting these two back up for sale. After selling so many of my other PF's I have narrowed my collection down to mostly Star Wars and Harry Potter stuff so these two kind of stand out. I'll use the money to fund other future pieces.

Green Hulk # 250 = Sold
Thing ex # 78 = Sold

There is a very small spot on Thing's right arm where paint flaked off. Very easy to fix. A pic is below. It's the size on maybe 2 ball point pen heads put together.

DSC00439.jpg

Last edited:
wish I had the money for Hulk, but don't. Do you like Faux bronze by any chance? :D

There is a very small spot on Thing's right arm where paint flaked off. Very easy to fix. A pic is below. It's the size on maybe 2 ball point pen heads put together.

DSC00439.jpg

You would really have to look to notice something like that...and I have OCD out the wazoo...

Props to KF for mentioning it. :D

LOL..yeah, it's a pretty small paint error, but I wanted to mention it.

One of the best sellers / traders I have ever worked with on these forums.

Good luck on the sales Jason. :)

Dayum, I could never sell my Hulk. If I went homeless, he would riding with me inside my shopping cart in the alley.

Dayum, I could never sell my Hulk. If I went homeless, he would riding with me inside my shopping cart in the alley.

I've felt that way about some pieces, but still sold...after you do it you don't really miss it THAT much to be honest...at least with me. Of course I still feel that way about some of the peieces I am keeping.

Back