Sideshow Zombie Battle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyBoxer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

Over at OSW they are having a sci-fi contest so a couple of weeks ago I decided to use all my SSC zombies and create a little battle scene with a few survivors.

Still haven't had time to photoshop anything but here are some of the raw pics.

More are at the OSW here, https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5847

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:
Thanks, guys and yeah I need more zombies. ;) I have a few I made but didn't include them because they just weren't good enough.

I was thinking of photoshopping a mob off in the distance behind these guys. You know the Sideshow zombies really do look good. I don't like the green skinned soldier but all the rest are really sweet.

customizerwannabe
Yep, thats the 21st Mutt, I finally found a use for it.

Luchador138
I just printed out a scan I did of the full scale book and wrapped it around a 1/6th scale book. The book that came with the Babysitter I believe.

The Josh
I think so, but it will be an indoor scene with a different set of survivors.

grizzlelee
I agree, I did a few shots like this, no sure if I uploaded them all at the OSW though. I kind of lucked onto that technique at the end of the shoot and thought it was cool.

Thanks guys for all the comments, it was a fun time.

Back