BATMAN - MEDICOM vs HOT TOYS vs TAKARA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
These pics was posted on the ToysWorld forum.

2683497775_84e886baf7_o.jpg

2683498557_31d3568d48_o.jpg

It's your call!!!

More pics here >
https://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/breakersrevenge168/BATMAN - MEDICOM vs HOTTOYS vs TAKARA/

No fighting please or the Joker will not be pleased!!

Are we comparing the ones released for Batman Begins? If so I think that Hot Toys one is the newer figure but I may be wrong.

Anyways I pick Takara

couldn't it be possible you think to switch the head, neck and cape of the takara and put it on the hot toys?

can someone post a headless hot toys? :)

Hot Toys by a mile...

I'm not impressed with either Takara's or Medicoms torso. Looks like something you'd see if Mattel or Hasbro had the license and looks very toylike (unnatural). The only negative I see with the Hot Toys Batman is the neck. While is face is the most detailed under the cowl...Takara looks like they got the shape right in this one. Still gotta go with Hot Toys, followed by Takara, followed by Medicom...

IMO.they are all great, but i would have to state that the Takara was the pinical Batman until HT re released the BB and the new TDK versions. These HT versions now take the lead in the Batman 1/6 fig arena/..............The Takara one still has the best possability and portrays the best in any Pics that I have seen on the net though, but the chris bale sculpt on the New HT versions is the best Bale likeness................:rock:rock:rock

Again takara FTW.....Medicom one looks cheap.Is it me or the Hot toys one looks to have his legs too short compare to his torso....theres something wrong there....

HT is movie accurate in terms of costume but Takara is the better overall figure esp in terms of likeness.

I tend to agree here. I know the cool new thing is to love the HT version, which is kick ass!!!, but I stiil prefer the Tak for some reason.

I still might get the HT version. Not sure yet :dunno

I don't know how you people prefer the Tak over HT. The HT one is the film accurate and besides that it looks 100 times better in all ways than the Takara Batman.

Even though I love the new Hot Toys version, I still like the Takara one.

I don't really have a decision between which is better (HT or Takara) but I love both of them and I'm glad to see Hot Toys redeem themselves after their first lackluster BB figure.

Back