• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Uruk-hai Scout swordsman figure...pretty please

• Thread starter SwoopingCloakofSureness
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SwoopingCloakofSureness

Hello, I am looking for a mint Uruk-hai scout swordsman. :help

How does $780 shipped sound?

Here is what I have to trade for him plus cash if necessary:

1. GOSF(possibly)
2. King Elessar
3. Berserker statue
4. Legolas statue
5. Gandalf the grey statue
6. Ugluk
7. Baby balrog
8. Shelob
9. Cave troll bust
10. Mouth of sauron bust
11. Sam helm, Frodo helm, and Pippen helm

If you are at all interest email me at [email protected]. Maybe we can work something out.

Good luck at that price.

You will love the piece. It's my favorite for sure. The detail and pose is just amazing.

Do you think I will be able to get someone to bite at $780, Gruson? I really want this piece and the uruk scout bust. Can anyone help me!

Realistically you won't get one for that price. The trades that you have offered are all commonly available on ebay and don't have the same striking impact as the Swordsman. I would imagine that if someone was to sell their Swordsman, it would be for financial reasons and, if this was the case, they would be looking for top dollar which only means one thing - ebay.
Sorry to put the dampeners on your hopes but I'm afraid it's reality.

It's rarely seen on eBay lately... I think you will pay TOP$$ for this piece.
Especially in mint condition... almost impossible to find...

Good luck... you can always buy my damaged one... ;)

:toast

I'd be amazed if there were any of these in mint condition. This statue is highly prone to breakage. Those skirt pieces are fragile as hell. I know, I have a repaired one. But good luck on your search, it's an awesome piece.

But, I have a mint one....and for $780 and all those statues I guess I could part with him.....

One sold for 899 euro last month on German eBay but it was sold within an hour with BIN. It was a coinsidence I saw that... :toast

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if anyone bites on that one. If some desperate soul buys that one then it could set a precedent for future UHSS.

That is what I'm afraid of. Thanks for bringing up the auction. :thwak

Just kidding. :elf

damn...

that is a kick ass piece...

was there an ES on that one...?

looks like i'll never score one of these... that price is just out of reach...

If the Moria Orc Archer and Swordsman are selling for more than this, then this is definitely worth it. This is a much more dynamic and beautiful piece IMHO of course. Considering the action pose, the backpack with the arrows, the bow in one hand sword in the other. This piece is just fantastic! Can you tell it's my favorite? :D

I have had every single Sideshow LOTR Statue and Bust other than the Cave Troll, Balrog, Moria Swordsman, Aragorn and Bilbo (and Wiki but my brother had it so I got a real good look) and this remains by far my most favorite. It's also my wife's favorite piece, if I sold everything I had she would not let me sell this one.

:wave

Back