Would you like to see my mask?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still working out wing positioning for the bat. Damn thing moves too fast in the movie to really get an "iconic" pose for it.

scarecrow5.jpg

scarecrow4.jpg

scarecrow3.jpg

scarecrow2.jpg

scarecrow1.jpg

didn't realise it was a bat shooting out of his mouth...

What does it really look like then?:monkey3 Hopefully the wings will help:lol It's a stylized bat. That scene was a hallucination, anyway so I figured I would go that way. I was basing sort of on the bat that crashes through the window in the Batman hard-cover 'Night Cries'.

my mum loves the guy who plays scarecrow. :lol:lol
I shown her the sculpt and she made some strange happy sound. :lol:lol:lol:lol

Looks excellent so far.

Boy, that's a terrific Cillian Sculpt, best I've seen. I would recommend doing a full Scarecrow figure using a true burlap mask...

The DC Direct Scarecrow outfit look would be a great way to go.

What does it really look like then?:monkey3 Hopefully the wings will help:lol It's a stylized bat. That scene was a hallucination, anyway so I figured I would go that way. I was basing sort of on the bat that crashes through the window in the Batman hard-cover 'Night Cries'.

LOL! I meant i didn't realise it was a bat in the film!!:angelsmil Your sculpt is bang on there bro. You got any other copleted work you gonna show us?

I'm really liking the way the bat-mouth scarecrow is turning out. Still needs a little work, but is looking great (and creepy) so far.

Color me interested. I could also go for a nice Neeson Ras (hint hint).

Id be in for Neeson Ras too

I like how these are coming out althought id prefer a normal scarecrow with no bats but this looks awesome so far.

Nice work on capturing Cillian Murphy's likeness. It especially shines through in the tilted shot and the one above it.

Tilted shot sold me! That smirk! Great job Shawn! Between this head and your proposed added pull over mask and robe? Sign me up for a set! :rock

great paintwork. love the bat. if you need reference shots ive got plenty (frame by frame) of the hallucination scene.

Back