Gentle Giant Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nolight Inc

is this guy nowhere to be found no more?

i've been looking all over.

sorry if this post belongs here - I'm new over here in the SW department :)

I've got one, but he's not for sale. And that is the reason he is so hard to find. When you get him, you hang on to him. He's that good. You can still find him on Ebay, but he's going to cost you. I have also seen him at a couple of online retailers, but they know what he's going for and their prices show it. Good Luck!

Re:re

I have been wanting one for the last 6 month's, but I am not willing to pay the $200+ it's going for on ebay. I think I will hold out for a GG Fett Statue.

Re: Re:re

Hate to agree with a sore subject, but yeah the BF bust really is that good ~

So, what are the chances of the statue being made? I also would hate to pay ebay prices for a representation of BF, and I must have a BF at some point.

Well, it might happen, but given GG's release schedule, you will probably need to wait until 2012. With them, patience is definately a virtue.

It really is the only bust I find totally awesome...

But I just found the Gentle Giant - Speeder Bike Statue - you guys think he's gonna be a great item? - is this 1 I should pre-order, so I won't have to write you guys at the end of the year, whining that I do not have a speeder bike statue :dunno :lol

I don't know much about the value of GG statues, I have the speeder bike on preorder. I just love the look of it.:p

So, what are the chances of the statue being made?

The GG Boba Fett statue is supposedly coming out after the GG Darth Maul statue, which is next up.

But I just found the Gentle Giant - Speeder Bike Statue - you guys think he's gonna be a great item? - is this 1 I should pre-order, so I won't have to write you guys at the end of the year, whining that I do not have a speeder bike statue

Definitely grab this one while you can. Assuming that the ES is no more than 3000, then this will be one hot item in the fall. It's the GG release I'm looking forward to the most right now....until the Luke on TaunTaun is officially announced.

Definitely grab this one while you can. Assuming that the ES is no more than 3000, then this will be one hot item in the fall. It's the GG release I'm looking forward to the most right now....until the Luke on TaunTaun is officially announced.

Done diddly done :)

I'd better get Boba as a statue now that i can get the bust.. and Luke on TaunTaun re-hea-ly (say it like Cox on Scrubs) sounds great.

Man, I thought I could narrow this collecting habit to sideshow Lotr orders only.

1 last important thing!

I had to give up ordering SS Lotr items from US retailers - the items are just to fragile for the danish postal service / customs to handle (those idiots!) - 4 out of 4 statues ruined and now it's SS EU warehouse only for me.

Is it relatively safe to order these GG SW items? - they don't seem as fragile to me - what are they made off?.. or is the same deal = broken items in the mail :bang

Is it relatively safe to order these GG SW items? - they don't seem as fragile to me - what are they made off?.. or is the same deal = broken items in the mail

The GG items are much more durable than the SS polystone. They are made of resin, which is a bit harder. I've only heard of a handful of people who had their statues damaged in transit, but I don't know what to tell you about the customs people.:dunno

but I don't know what to tell you about the customs people

For some reason, they manage to open ALL my boxes - all the way passed the QC sticker and handle the statues... which I guess is OK - I could be importing drugs or nazi gold or whatever... The thing that just bugs the hell out of me, is the fact of getting an all beaten up box with a Sideshow box inside not even closed properly - the statue jammed in the styrofoam broken.

My last order disappeared for 3 months and my broken Balrog- Flame of Udun came with fire broken off - and the fire is not even in the box!:bang

So no more DK customs for me - when i order from Sideshow they deliver from EU warehouse and the parcels don't go thru customs like US orders do + I can get refunds - that the store reeal short :)

The Speeder Bike i pre-ordered at BigBadToyStore and I think he delivers via GLS here in Europe and with them there is never any problems.. so i guess it's the USPS working together with the Danish PS - that combination is lethat! - poison I tells ya!:lol

re

Check out Platform327's auctions currently live on ebay. You'll find what you're looking for. :p

Re: re

Platform327

does anyone know him? - and in uk the shipping could be fair too.

Check out Platform327's auctions currently live on ebay. You'll find what you're looking for

Ah Gazmog Jedi mind trick!:lol

These *are* the busts your looking for.

Nolight - Gazmog (Platform327) has been around here for ever & I'm sure most of the board would vouch for him.

re

:lol

Nolight, I would be happy to do business with you. I have dealt with Pitchin4eva, and the resident dealers...so you needn't have any worries.

Here's mine:

Enjoy. :wave

I cant believe your giving that up!! That would look so cool with the Code 3 Slave one.

I thought maybe if you didn't want to buy it then perhaps a picture of mine would keep you company? Here is my autographed GG Boba right next to dad (is he technically a dad?)

Also, you may want to watch out for the Legends in 3D Boba Fett bust. It's pictured to the left of the Gentle giant version - it's much bigger, and the armor "floats" over the stand similar to the new GG biker scout statue. The best thing is, nobody seems to know or care about them, and you should be able to get one for less than $100 even now almost 10 years later.

MiteeThoR

bobaweb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back