Which Superhero Movie did you like best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Superhero movie did you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which Superhero Movie did you like best?

I went with IM with DK a close 2nd. IM wins cause it was just a bit more "fun"

ironman.gif

ESB was a blast. And so was DK. Just not as much as IM for me.(just cause bad things happen don't mean it can't be fun)

Last edited:
TDK for me. The two things that clenched it for me was that I didn't like the end battle of IM that much and I loved watching Joker in TDK. I think I'll be watching TDK more on DVD than IM.

I actually think it's an insult to even lump The Dark Knight together with a movie like the Hulk. It's light years above any superhero movie EVER made and should stand alone as a reboot to the entire notion of superhero movies. Iron Man was great as well, but it's way down below The Dark Knight.

I agree with wofford. Ironman and Hulk shouldn't be compared to TDK, Ironman was defintely "light and simple" as RDJ claims. TDK made IM look dumb and clumsy IMO. And I was a huge fan of IM movie. Hulk was good I liked it a bit more than IM but still pales in comparison.

This is how the spring/summer comic movies played out ranks for me

IM 8/10
DK 8/10
Hulk 7/10

So all in all, all were good an no stinkers!!

The only think that kinda sucks about Batman now is, i don't see how they can top this with a 3rd film. While i can see IM and Hulk going up or down from here. i just can't see a 3rd bats film getting better than this. (at least right now)

Why'd you leave out Hellboy? Hellboy 2 is head over heels better than Hulk and stands tall with Iron Man and TDK, but it's not on your poll...

Anyway, I voted for TDK. I dunno if it's because it's still fresh in my mind, but I liked it more than almost every other movie so far this summer.

Iron Man, for all it's awesomeness, felt insubstantial.

I have to agree with Krayt because I really don't know if they will be able to top TDK put who knows whats up Nolan's sleeves.

I see those three (IM, TDK, HB2) as being the big attractions of the summer, with Hulk a great movie but not up to the level of the others. Hulk was a great superhero movie--the other three were great movies, period.

But The Dark Knight will surely be one of my favorite movies of the year, in a summer that gave us a ton of great movies.

Gotta go with TDK followed by IM and HB2 [tied for 2nd] with Hulk in last place. How on earth is Nolan gonna top this one? :confused:

Yea, I'm just glad I didn't pay to see The Hulk, if I had driven myself, I would have walked out it was that terrible. Saw TDK last night, and it was surely the best movie of the year so far, if not one of my favorites of all time.

It's sad that Ledger had to die, so now he can't be in the sequel :monkey2

Back