Green Vega PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads-up.

does anyone know anything about the SOTA statues? Are they nice? I noticed they are 1/6 scale.

the resin statues are the ones I'm talking about.

"2008 is looking to be a banner year for Street Fighter, and SOTA adds to the madness with new 1/6 scale resin statues. Reserve Sagat now!"

Yeah, SOTA the toy company was doing some smaller statues.. but they look like copies of the figures.

thanks for the heads-up.

does anyone know anything about the SOTA statues? Are they nice? I noticed they are 1/6 scale.

The first piece they did (Ryu) didn't quite turn out as expected (or hoped.) Lots of damages upon arrival.

SOTA immediately moved statue production to a different factory, and the Blanka Statue came out EXCELLENT! They also shifted to a much nicer full-color box with better packing carton/foam insert. Night and day difference.

These are all new sculpts (not figure re-do's.) We were genuinely impressed with the improved quality all the way around. Sagat is due to arrive in the next week or two.

The Exclusive Green Vega 18" piece goes on sale TODAY (Friday 7/18/08) at 10am PST! It is limited to only 50 pieces of this very popular P2 version. We do expect it to sell out very quickly, and we currently expect arrival toward the end of September.

Hope that helps!
Thomas

you think people would be mad if i bought all the rest now? :lol

PS: im kidding

Green does look nicer. Not sure about the tongue though. I also have the Sideshow Exclusive on order as well. I'll probably drop that one.

Back