Official Announcement from CJK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I, CJK, am here today to say that I was utterly and COMPLETELY wrong about Christian Bale and The Dark Knight. I just returned from the theatre for the midnight premiere and all I can say is.....WOW! That movie was AAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!! I did not like Batman Begins, but in The Dark Knight, Bale just gave it away! Many of you know that I have said that Keaton was the best Batman. I was wrong! After watching TDK, Bale is the best. Keaton will always be second though.

-CJK

Why couldn't this be posted in the TDK thread?

i know... i agree with the OP, but we don't need hundreds of these threads.
~~and while i didn't love Batman Begins as much as i do now, walking out of the theater i said Bale is the perfect replacement for Keaton as THE new Batman

WHO CARES WHERE IT IS POSTED.............IS IT COSTING YOU ANYTHING........:duh

And Rock On CJK I am glad you enjoyed the movie......................:rock:rock:rock

Keaton will always be THE batman for me. I think TDK will even be good for bat-fans who are not into Begins that much. I think i will definately like it.

Im glad you finally had some sense knocked into you. :)

Bale IS Batman. The rest of the ^^^^ is forgettable

Im glad you finally had some sense knocked into you. :)

Bale IS Batman. The rest of the ^^^^ is forgettable

Hell no, i think TDK will prove that i can like both though. If i had to do a Batman reboot movie i would never have cast Bale. That doesn't mean he is bad as batman though, just not great for the part.

Last edited:
I think we can express opinions about a comic book movie without getting personal, thanks. :gun

True but that guy is a mosquito bite, under 200 posts and already ordering people how and where to post.

Last edited:
I still can't take Keaton serious as Batman. He will always be Mr. Mom to me.

I thought u would be asking for help again cjk :lol

cant wait to see this film but how ever good it is keaton is batman.

He has been a member longer than you, actually. He just changed his name.

In any case, lets keep it civil, okie day? :D

:lol:lol:lol:lol OWNED

Back