• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GhostRider Western Maquette Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay so I bought 1 at my local comic store, they had 2, brought it home, flames broken, took it back inspected the second one there, flames broken, my friend in Canada found 1 at a comic shop there and shipped it to me, dang flames broken..............is there anyone who has one that is good that they want to sell who believes they can package the stupid thing well enough to arrive beautiful? LMK

Thanks

This one is going to be tough! I know Bodie had to have Sideshow send him out 4 bases before he got a good one. The packaging was flawed. I have one with a few flames broken as well. Good luck. :)

This one is going to be tough! I know Bodie had to have Sideshow send him out 4 bases before he got a good one. The packaging was flawed. I have one with a few flames broken as well. Good luck. :)

I have the Modern Exclusive and was holding my breath the entire time it was in transit. Luckily, it came in one piece, flames and all! (So not to get off topic, but I share your worries.) If I hear of anyone willing to sell a Western Ex., I'll let you know.

i've got both exclusives. never opened the box when i got them and they went to storage. still unopened. i'm afraid to see if the flames are broken. :horror

i've got both exclusives. never opened the box when i got them and they went to storage. still unopened. i'm afraid to see if the flames are broken. :horror

i did that with a PF Vader exclusive. when i finally got around to opening it (months later) i found a noticeable dent on his helmet! i always check my stuff now before i ever decide to store it.

You guys are not making me feel good about my possibilities..........:banghead

Bump it for Friday

i would worry after opening my exclusive for inspection, that the flames may break just by resealing the box. couldn't you just repair your broken flames?

I would but I took the first one back and the post office took the third one for insurance reasons..........so I don't even have one to repair. :monkey2

i'll sell you mine. $350 shipped. pm if interested.

Back