Who's Going to Midnight Premier of TDK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, I know that there are tons of other Dark Knight threads, but I wanted one dedicated to tonight! This is my first Film Premier and I need to know when to show up? Some folk said 10:30, and I am wondering if this is necessary? Thanks to all whom help.

-CJK

Yes, I know that there are tons of other Dark Knight threads, but I wanted one dedicated to tonight! This is my first Film Premier and I need to know when to show up? Some folk said 10:30, and I am wondering if this is necessary? Thanks to all whom help.

-CJK

im not seeingit at midnight, but with all the hype, dont show up at 10:30....i'd say show up at 8 at the MAX to be safe.

haha, bring something fun to do. better to get a good seat than a crappy seat.

Oh yeah! I'm gonna take a jigsaw puzzle, I'll be cool! lol
Actually, I'm loading my iPod up with Nightmare on Elm Streets right now and I'll be leaving when it's done.
I've already been to the theater once today to see Hellboy II and the staff are dressed like the Joker with makeup and all. It was pretty funny to me!

-CJK

I am going to see it at 12:00 myself.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm going to the 11:55 showing even though I know damn well it won't start until 12:01 :lol

And I can't believe I read that spoiler, you totally ruined the movie for me.:monkey2

I was warned to leave early, so I'm waiting for the iPod to get a charge and I'm gonna head on down. I swear, if I see someone dressed up as Batman, I'm gonna Sweep Kick em!

-CJK

WELL guys I am off !!

going to HOOTERS for A couple of BEERS, NACHOS and ...

hooters-girl-ashley.jpg

Then Is off to go see TDK !!
poster-tdk-int6-sm.jpg

I will post my comment after the movie (spoilers free).

OHH man I am so pumped !!

see ya guys after the movie !

im not seeingit at midnight, but with all the hype, dont show up at 10:30....i'd say show up at 8 at the MAX to be safe.

Yep! :lecture

I showed up at 6 for a 9:30 showing of this on Tuesday and there was already TWO huge lines!

I'm showing up at 11:30 tonight - just enough time to pick up snacks. I so love RESEREVED SEATING!! :banana :banana:banana

I have the best seats in the house already! :D

I showed up at 6 for a 9:30 showing of this on Tuesday and there was already TWO huge lines!

I'm showing up at 11:30 tonight - just enough time to pick up snacks. I so love RESEREVED SEATING!! :banana :banana:banana

WOW! I showed up at 9 for the midnight premiere and I was in there by myself until about 11:30! Then, the BEST Heath Ledger Joker look-a-like came in. It looked EXACTLY like him!

-CJK

WOW! I showed up at 9 for the midnight premiere and I was in there by myself until about 11:30! Then, the BEST Heath Ledger Joker look-a-like came in. It looked EXACTLY like him!

-CJK

Should of gotten pix of that. I went last night here in Hollyweird, lots of sad Joker attempts. One guy was dressed up in the BB suit, but he still looked a bit dorky.

I would've taken pics. But if you've seen my thread in the Show Your Shelves section, then you'd know that my camera SUCKS!

-CJK

I will get a shot of my Dark Knight shirt I wore to the movie Thursday/Friday night. It was my traditional shirt, of the comics Frank Miller Batman from DKReturns, and I only wear it to the first time I see a Batman movie. It's been to all six so far now. One time each. Still around! Bought it in 1986. It got a LOT of comments at my show I went to with it on. Made the night for me. I may retire it, or wait until Nolan's next movie. Either way, I plan on framing it til then in case I don't wear it again. Not sure yet.
Anyway, loved my midnight show and the crowd there. had a blast. And, talked to DA Josh after on the cell while he was returning from his midnight show down in Florida, so it felt really cool that night. Great time!
Hope you all had/have fun your first viewings.

I missed the 12:01 am showing, but got to see the 12:15 am showing.
It was fantastic, and I'll be seeing it again very soon. Fantastic movie.

JS

I showed up at 10:30 and had to sit in the corner of the back. Wasnt too bad, it was a pretty small theater for some reason.

Lots of Jokers, none looked so great but the best happened to be in my theater. His hair wasnt the best but he had a long purple coat and perfect make-up. Really creepy

Back