Gentle Giant Airborne Trooper Mini Bust Unveiled

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
airborne_bg.jpg

A shared exclusive with Gentle Giant, this stunning new mini bust of one of the coolest-looking clones to see action during the Utapau battle of Episode III will be on display in one of StarWarsShop's glass display cases. Available in a limited edition of just 2,000 pieces worldwide, keep a lookout for this piece on StarWarsShop's web site either at, or soon after, the show.

Info from StarWars.com

Looks awesome! But I'm finished with the GG Star Wars busts, so it's a relief to know I won't have to stress about how to get it. It would look great with the other ROTS clones, though.

Looks awesome! But I'm finished with the GG Star Wars busts, so it's a relief to know I won't have to stress about how to get it. It would look great with the other ROTS clones, though.

My feelings exactly - funny how these trends go - only a year ago we were
in the middle of chasing the Fab 5.

Just what we need , another clone variant!! Looks great but I wont be getting it. I've recently sold off all of my prequel trilogy GG busts and I'm only getting original trilogy stuff from now on, got to draw the line somewhere....

This is one of my favorite clones. Since it's selling at starwarsshop.com am I going to have to join the damn hyperspace club to have a shot at getting one? Gentle Giant will find some way to screw me out of getting one.

One of their nicer offerings for sure, but no real interest in this line for me.

Is this going to be for sale at SDCC? I seen a ebay listing saying it's a SDCC ex?

Star Wars Shop exclusive, not Gentle Giant LTD. Your best bet is just to be a Hyperspace member and pay attention for when it goes live on the website.

If I can snag one I'll go back and try to get the Grunt and Cody. The Utapau clones were may favorites....

Star Wars Shop exclusive, not Gentle Giant LTD. Your best bet is just to be a Hyperspace member and pay attention for when it goes live on the website.

Half is supposed to go to PGM, but no one knows for sure whats the deal.

Back