• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB! Misfits Glen Danzig Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't even know who makes this but I think it's really freakin tits. If some one has one or a lead on one let me know. Thanks brothers! :rock

440fd821.jpg

Yep, its a Medicom figure... have you tried the 'Bay? Can't imagine its too hard to track down, only a few years old. Also, I think there might be a few variants.

Yup you all are 100% correct.

I just did some research and found out that hese were produced in 2006 by Medicom. I will scour the bay. I like all of them but the Misfits era Danzig is the only must have for me. Thanks guys and if you see anything don't hesitate to point me in the right direction! :rock

I have found the Samhain one but not the Misfits variant... that one is a must have. Love the skull shirt and the skeleton gloves. :rock

Apparently these were sold at stores like Spencers and Hot Topic but I never saw them. Here is a picture of the box and figure

15cabe72.jpg

Glen is the man.. I remember seeing Danzig play back in the 80's opening up for Slayer.. Awesome show.

lol! Was that at the Palladium? I saw a few Slayer shows there, and I remember Danzig opening at one of them.

There is nothing like a Slayer show... I always felt bad for the other bands that play with them :lol

Cool fig btw

In the early 90s, I saw the Clash of the Titans tour when it came to Houston: Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer. :google

There are at least six...

MEDVCDSP-??? Misfits Misfits Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein Zombie Version 333
MEDVCDSP-??? Misfits Misfits Jerry Only Zombie Version 333
MEDVCDSP-000 Misfits Misfits The Fiend Zombie Version 222
MEDVCDSP-044 Glenn Danzig Glenn Danzig (Misfits Version) (Mail Away Exclusive) 500
MEDVCDSP-045 Glenn Danzig Glenn Danzig (Samhain Version) (Mail Away Exclusive) 500
MEDVCDSP-051 Glenn Danzig Glenn Danzig (Danzig Version) (Mail Away Exclusive) 500

The last three are the common ones and can be found fairly easily, but the first three are usually hard to find and expensive, but have turned up on eBay recently...

Hey Lonnie... do you have one? :monkey2

Thanks for the information. I definitely really like the Misfits Era Danzig so if you spot one let me know! :rock

Thanks for the information. I definitely really like the Misfits Era Danzig so if you spot one let me know! :rock

If you want, I'll keep an eye out for you at the Con. I'll hit you up if I see any of them and let you know the price.

I don't have any of them yet... I was really looking at a set of the first three very limited figures from a seller in the UK, but he wanted like 89 pounds each! He listed them 3 or 4 times, but would never lower the price, so I gave up on them. A couple of more turned up for auction as well, but they were pretty expensive as well. The last three are listed as still available on Medicom's web site as Mail Away exclusives, so if you know anybody in Japan... :D

I don't have any of them yet... I was really looking at a set of the first three very limited figures from a seller in the UK, but he wanted like 89 pounds each! He listed them 3 or 4 times, but would never lower the price, so I gave up on them. A couple of more turned up for auction as well, but they were pretty expensive as well. The last three are listed as still available on Medicom's web site as Mail Away exclusives, so if you know anybody in Japan... :D

Unfortunately I don't know any one in Japan. Hmmmmm....

However, I am not sure if you saw this auction or not but here is a seller with some zombie Jerry Only figures. The price is kind of high but these are the ones that are more limited.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270255719739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

man, I found it on Medicom's website but I can't make sense of it. It's a shame because I would totally order it if I knew what to do and if the price was reasonable. :monkey2:lol

Back