PDA

View Full Version : HT Batman Fever...How Much to be an Addict?

customizerwannabe
07-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Prices are approx and not including shipping.
BM ver1 135.00
BM TDK 135.00
Joker 135.00
Tumbler 400.00
BatPod 240.00

Around 1050.00 not including shipping.:horror HT is having Christmas in July:rotfl

I'm now down for the whole load as I'm sure a lot of you are, and I'm sure we'll be adding at least 3 or 4 more figs before it's done.

When was the last time you invested 1K+ in a 1/6 line during it's first month of release? This has got to be record setting. Also a testament to the strength of 1/6 collectors purchasing power and enthusiasm. Only HT coulda sucked that kinda 1/6 cash out of me...baztards.

The Mike
07-16-2008, 03:09 PM
I have 2 BB Batmans, 2 Jokers, 2 TDK Batmans and the Batpod on order so far.....I don't even wanna know the total on it. :lol

MML
07-16-2008, 03:11 PM
I ordered both Batman figs and the Tumbler, I'm probably going to go for the Batpod, I'll be kicking myself later if I don't.

Sometimes I think I should have taken up a less expensive hobby, like flower arranging.... :lol

Reinhardt
07-16-2008, 03:18 PM
i have all 5 on pre-order.

plasmid303
07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
My list is similar to CW's, with the exception of the Tumbler. That's just too much scratch for my tastes.

I'm also picking up the Medicom Joker.

El Roranous
07-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I am staying out... and by the looks of it I think I have made a good choice because I couldn't afford it. :lol

MML
07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I ordered both Batman figs and the Tumbler, I'm probably going to go for the Batpod, I'll be kicking myself later if I don't.

Sometimes I think I should have taken up a less expensive hobby, like flower arranging.... :lol

Spoke too soon. Just ordered the Pod at ToySquare.... $356 seems a bit high for the ship cost from Canada to Europe, doesn't it? I mean, the Pod's not going to be that big....

customizerwannabe
07-16-2008, 03:38 PM
356.00 total?

customizerwannabe
07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
The weight of the box is estimated at 33 pounds. Postage sounds about right.

carbo-fation
07-16-2008, 03:40 PM
I am just getting the Batpod and TDK Batman.

Seaward
07-16-2008, 03:41 PM
I finally broke today and ordered the Tumbler, but it looks like I've got some time to scratch together funds. I'll be ordering one Batman, but the detail is soo good, I'll likely fall for both versions, but I missed when the Joker was on sale, and I'll have to turn to ebay for that one.

With Hot Toys quality, I think it'll be cool to have this collection, and it will be a showpiece. Same with their upcoming Iron Man. Shame that they can't do all comic licenses!

MML
07-16-2008, 03:43 PM
356.00 total?

$596 total, which equals €376. Yikes!

customizerwannabe
07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh SNAP!!! That does seem high. Might be cheaper to have someone in the states order it and ship to you. Gotta believe you'd save at least a hundy.

Buttmunch
07-16-2008, 03:51 PM
I've got everything on order and will continue to do so :o

IronFingaz
07-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Getting the Batpod, Tumbler and TDK Batman from Joe. Have the Joker coming from HK seller from Ebay. Will propably get BB Batman in September when i have the money.

Just need two things now... the score (both versions) and some posters for the display. And of course the DVD later on :D

darkknight
07-16-2008, 04:51 PM
I also got all 5 on preorder. Wifes gonna kill me when she sees it.

icruise
07-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Looks like I've spent (or will spend) around $750 for the Tumbler, one Batman and one Joker. Ouch... It's funny, since I wouldn't really consider myself a die-hard Batman fan (although I am a fan). The offerings this time were just too hard to resist.

darren1228
07-16-2008, 06:37 PM
I have everything on order except for the busts :monkey2
Seeing the movie today.
I'm sure I'll feel much better once I see the characters and vehicles in action :chew

Cryoguns
07-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Preorders include the BB Bats, TDK Bats, and the Tumbler. The Batpod design just doesn't do enough for me.

Still, pleanty of other expensive stuff!

darren1228
07-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Preorders include the BB Bats, TDK Bats, and the Tumbler. The Batpod design just doesn't do enough for me.

Still, pleanty of other expensive stuff!

No Joker? Batman is gonna get lonely on the shelf....:D

UTtoyfan
07-16-2008, 08:24 PM
I've got everything on order and will continue to do so :o

Buttmunch and I are in the same boat. Bring 'em on!!:banana

Bat Eater
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
im going to preo the joker in total $189 :monkey5:monkey2:monkey1:banana:monkey5:monkey2

Cryoguns
07-16-2008, 09:04 PM
No Joker? Batman is gonna get lonely on the shelf....:D

:lol True, but he's replacing my Takara Bats. While the Joker was cool, ~$180 shipped for a figure without any real complex accessories or costuming was too much IMHO. I had to pass.

Besides, if I had $150 spare sitting around, it'd be helping to fund a BD Predator 2 :D

doesitmatter
07-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Where are you guys preordering? Seems like most US retailers are already sold out.

I can't even find the DCD anymore!

Fives
07-16-2008, 09:23 PM
got me a tdk batman from toys2 unfortunately they were all sold out of joker and had to turn to ebay as for me.........no tumbler..........damn it!!!!

plasmid303
07-16-2008, 09:34 PM
What's the rush? You KNOW Hot Toys is just going to release another version of the Joker some few months down the line.

darren1228
07-16-2008, 10:25 PM
What's the rush? You KNOW Hot Toys is just going to release another version of the Joker some few months down the line.

In fairness the second version may be missing his jacket or have extremely cracked face paint. Hot Toys will most likely make the two versions different enough to warrant buying two figures.

The Craw
07-16-2008, 10:37 PM
i have one of each item on order. i dont regret any of it. im anxiously awaiting every piece. if HT announced a BD Tumbler tomorrow id buy it right away. i love the new Batman franchise that much. i wish i could hold out for some of it and buy it later but i seriously dont believe any of these items will be easy to aquire in the future. because this license is so popular and the fact that these are really only for sale overseas, is gonna make them very hard to get next year, i gaurentee.

Riko
07-17-2008, 04:26 AM
I orderded the tumbler from Joe just 2 days ago :) :)
now I am looking on ebay to get a bat-pod for a descent price.

I am waiting for hot toys and especially medicom to bring out pictures of there final New Costume batman.

and Joker will be for some time later in the future :)

drunk_leprechaun
07-17-2008, 04:52 AM
I have bought and paid for these from abc express.

2x BB batman
2x DK batman
1x Joker
1x Batpod

Will purchase a tumbler from them as well as soon as I can afford it.

HT is striking gold with this line.

Also I dont know if this is old news.. Someone on the toyworld.com.hk forum had a little chat with Howard Chan and he said they were aware that the shoulder pads looked too big and the cowl was slightly off on the DK batman. He said those issues would definitely be dealt with for the production run.

Cheers!
Nanda

Riko
07-17-2008, 04:54 AM
Also I dont know if this is old news.. Someone on the toyworld.com.hk forum had a little chat with Howard Chan and he said they were aware that the shoulder pads looked too big and the cowl was slightly off on the DK batman. He said those issues would definitely be dealt with for the production run.

Cheers!
Nanda

sounds very very nice, I hope to see some pictures of the final product from hot toys than! :) (of of the medicom one)

Reinhardt
07-17-2008, 04:56 AM
that's great news Nanda. Love how Hot Toys continues to strive for perfection.

Furious1
07-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Preordered the DK Batman and Batpod from Toys2.net yesterday. Going to see the movie this weekend...cant wait!!!

DarthNeil
07-17-2008, 05:57 AM
BM ver1 135.00
BM TDK 135.00
Joker 135.00
Tumbler 400.00
BatPod 240.00

Around 1050.00 not including shipping.:horror HT is having Christmas in July:rotfl

I'm now down for the whole load as I'm sure a lot of you are, and I'm sure we'll be adding at least 3 or 4 more figs before it's done.

When was the last time you invested 1K+ in a 1/6 line during it's first month of release? This has got to be record setting. Also a testament to the strength of 1/6 collectors purchasing power and enthusiasm. Only HT coulda sucked that kinda 1/6 cash out of me...baztards.

Batman ver.1
Joker
Tumbler

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm going to try and halt it right there.

customizerwannabe
07-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Batman ver.1
Joker
Tumbler

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm going to try and halt it right there.

Trying is easy. Succeeding? Well...that's another story.:banana:rotfl

Minimodel
07-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Has to be around $40,000 of business so far!!

Magnuz
07-17-2008, 03:06 PM
I"ve got Joker and TDK Suit bats coming from toys2, thats it. I have neither the space nor the money for the vehicles, and while the new v1 looks nice and has some neat stuff, its not worth replacing my original v1. I know people had problems with it but i still love it, one of my favorite ht figures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/magx2/htbblit.jpg

Seeing the movie tonight, and i can't freakin wait...

Can't wait for joker or the new batman either for that matter, guh the waiting sucks....

Reinhardt
07-17-2008, 03:27 PM
nice pic!!! that really shows off the amazingness of the previous hot toys sculpt.

Old Grandpa
07-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I admit it, I'm an addict. I'm 72 years old and have been a Batman freak since I was in the fifth grade. Over the years I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this collection. I ordered one each on everything from T2. I already have the DC Direct figures. Space to display?, I have trouble finding space to store items. I have all the DC Direct Batman statues, and the action figures. I've got to thin out this monster, but I cann't seem to part with any of them. Some times I wish I'd gone with a section of the Batman world like Batmobiles. I know I'll buy any varient figure HT produces in the future. Now that's an addict.

Reinhardt
07-17-2008, 03:46 PM
I admit it, I'm an addict. I'm 72 years old and have been a Batman freak since I was in the fifth grade. Over the years I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this collection. I ordered one each on everything from T2. I already have the DC Direct figures. Space to display?, I have trouble finding space to store items. I have all the DC Direct Batman statues, and the action figures. I've got to thin out this monster, but I cann't seem to part with any of them. Some times I wish I'd gone with a section of the Batman world like Batmobiles. I know I'll buy any varient figure HT produces in the future. Now that's an addict.

that is awesome!!! I really hope when i'm your age I'm still into this hobby. Congrats on staying young.

Seaward
07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Getting sucked in by the hype, but I went ahead and ordered the Bat-Pod too. Must sell a few things on ebay to afford this haul, but I've always been jealous of my friends that have ED-209 and the Power Loader in their collections. To have this sort of quality for my favorite comic book character is just too good an opportunity to pass up!

SOLIDSNAKE
07-17-2008, 04:17 PM
just bought TDK costume and the joker.
I will hold on the bat pod and tumbler.

Nolocke
07-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Put me down as one of the weak souls who purchased every single damn item. :rock

customizerwannabe
07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Put me down as one of the weak souls who purchased every single damn item. :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rock:rock

preeny101
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Got the Joker, TDK, and The BB cotume. I already have the BB but I know HT always improves with re-releases and I just couldn't resist.

a-dev
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Have one of each ordered and like someone else mentioned earlier in the thread I'm not even a die-hard batman fan, just a casual superhero movie fan - these items are just too cool not to have and TDK is virtually guaranteed to be a great film.

Dr.Mirakle32
07-17-2008, 06:10 PM
I only pre-ordered BB Batman and the Joker. The vehicles aren't gonna happen for me, and I didn't care for the new suit in the film. However, if HT makes a Scarecrow, Two Face, and Neeson as Ra's, I'm there!

Darklord Dave
07-17-2008, 08:21 PM
You know that HT will go deeper on this line, amounting to even more money spent. Here's hoping they revisit BB as well.

Buttmunch
07-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Starting tonight, people will die for these. I'm a man of my word. HaHaHahaHahAHoHaHaHeehaha ah ah ha!

Moonloop
07-17-2008, 08:44 PM
You know that HT will go deeper on this line, amounting to even more money spent. Here's hoping they revisit BB as well.

If Hot Toys does make this a full fledged line then I am sure we will get some BB characters. Also I plan to cancel everything else just to collect this line if I have to.

Buttmunch
07-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Really only Ra's and Ninjas are the only characters from BB that couldn't double as a TDK version. Scarecrow could go either way though. I just hope they give him both a suit and straightjacket as well as mask and Murphy head.

The Craw
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Also I plan to cancel everything else just to collect this line if I have to.same here. i already cancelled just about everything but these. i kept gandalf and snake-eyes though. wont be letting those two get away.

johnnyMS
07-17-2008, 10:39 PM
what site would you guys say is the best site for getting the HT joker
if he's not already sold out

JABBATHERIDGE
07-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Preordered the HT Batman and Joker busts, that's all for now.:D

Riko
07-18-2008, 03:46 AM
I orderded the tumbler from Joe just 2 days ago :) :)
now I am looking on ebay to get a bat-pod for a descent price.

I am waiting for hot toys and especially medicom to bring out pictures of there final New Costume batman.

and Joker will be for some time later in the future :)

aaand now I could finally order the Bat-pod for 307 dollars, including fast shipment to europe

Got what I want, Tumbler + Bat-pod,:banana now wait untill they release :horror

Riko
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
It's the shipping that is going to hurt people the worst on that Tumbler and Pod.

GG

you mean costs? or broken arrivals?

hairlesswookiee
07-18-2008, 01:12 PM
so far i only have:
Batman Begins figure
Dark Knight figure
Joker figure
2 movie posters
6 movie tickets (me and the GF 3x)

preeny101
07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
same here. i already cancelled just about everything but these. i kept gandalf and snake-eyes though. wont be letting those two get away.

Same here. Sometimes you just have to prioritize.

galactiboy
07-19-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm just getting the BB Batman and the Joker figure... Tumbler is badass, but I honestly would have nowhere to display it.

DarthNeil
07-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm just getting the BB Batman and the Joker figure... Tumbler is badass, but I honestly would have nowhere to display it.

Re-arrange my friend-- Jabba's Throne room will be moved and the Tumbler will have its place. After seeing the movie I am more stoked than ever to get these HT stuff... Bring it!!

glyoung99
07-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Well I definately have room. In fact all I have is an empty room. Ordered my Tumbler today and of course I'm still waiting on the BB, TDK and Joker pieces. Funny to think that my whole collection exist somewere between cyberspace and China. This is so great. I feel like a kid again. I have had a crappy year and feel I deserve this. Can't wait to have something in my hands though.

DiFabio
10-08-2009, 09:53 PM
With all the weird post bumping I've seen I thought I'd go back a bit myself and post something that made sense.

BM ver1 135.00
BM TDK 135.00
Joker 135.00
Tumbler 400.00
BatPod 240.00

Around 1050.00 not including shipping. HT is having Christmas in July

It's funny looking back at this thread, especially seeing the original poster's opening post.

Who knew that we would get Bank Robber Joker, Two-Face, MMS DX Joker and MMS DX Batman? Who knew there would be so many delays. Who knew that OC Batman would be one of the rarest in the line?

Good stuff. This has got to be one of my most favorite lines to date.

plasmid303
10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
My list is similar to CW's, with the exception of the Tumbler. That's just too much scratch for my tastes.

I'm also picking up the Medicom Joker.

That was what I said back then (1st page, 5th post down).

I still don't have the tumbler, and I decided to avoid the Medicom Joker.

I can't say the TDK line is my favorite. To be perfectly honest, excluding the vehicles, I don't think the bulk of this line contains HT's best work. Take a look at the first Joker and the TDK suit Batman and you know what I mean. The fact that this line required a double dip in the first place really shows both HT's best and worst sides. The good side is their persistence in crafting the best representations of these characters as possible which leads into the bad: rushing development and forcing a double-dip. Then consider how innaccurate the Dent/TF figure is and it drags the line down a bit for me.

To be honest, I think they've done a more consistent job on the Iron Man and Terminator Salvation lines. That's just my two cents.

EdwardNashton1
10-08-2009, 10:46 PM
DAMMIT! I thought this thread said HT Batman Forever!!!! :mad:

~LiFe~
10-09-2009, 12:07 AM
DAMMIT! I thought this thread said HT Batman Forever!!!! :mad:

same here lol

Padrinno
10-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Im sickly :D

Tumbler
Batpod
1 TDK Batman Original Version
2 TDK Batman
1 Joker Bank version
1 Joker V1
3 Joker DX pre ordered
3 Batman DX ordered

:rotfl :rotfl

HottoyzJoker
10-09-2009, 02:18 AM
For Me...

1 DX Batman
1 V2 Batman
1 DX Joker
1 V1 Joker
1 Bank Robber Joker
1 TwoFace
1 Harvey Dent
1 Scarecrow

Armored_Berserk
10-09-2009, 03:01 AM
1 DK Batman
1 V1 Joker
1 Bank robber Joker
1 DX Batman
1 DX Joker

That's all ^^

Andr3w
10-09-2009, 04:05 AM

C'mon, I'm sure you'll be able to find a place for it :naughty

intothevoid
10-09-2009, 04:19 AM
2 V1 Jokers (sold 1)
2 Harvey Dent / Two Face
1 TDK Suit Batman (sold)
1 Original Suit Batman
2 DX Jokers
2 DX Batmans
1 Batpod
1 BR Joker

and the non HT and Custom stuff
Medicom Batman
Custom Gordon
Custom Fox
Custom Alfred
Custom Bruce Wayne
Custom Scarecrow
Custom Ra's
Custom Rachel
Custom Joker thugs x 5

Dios / Other:
Imod6 Batsignal
Zahal Interrogation dio

I don't even want to think about the total cost of all that.

Valfar
10-09-2009, 04:29 AM
For me its just
V1 Joker
V2 Begins suit TDK release.
V1 TDK suit
Bank Robber Joker
Two-Face

blakus939
10-09-2009, 07:42 AM
I hate to think of how much i've spent on this line, scares me. Especially with the custom work too, i've basically got them all bar the vehicles, not to mention the extra stuff to make double figures etc. I can hear my wallet crying from the other room

EdwardNashton1
10-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Im sickly :D

[LIST]
1 TDK Batman Original Version
l

Do you mean original costume?

Padrinno
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Do you mean original costume?

yeah Batman TDK Orgininal costume :D

I must stop buying Batman TDK line :rolleyes:

villainsfan42
10-09-2009, 02:46 PM
2 V1 Jokers (sold 1)
2 Harvey Dent / Two Face
1 TDK Suit Batman (sold)
1 Original Suit Batman
2 DX Jokers
2 DX Batmans
1 Batpod
1 BR Joker

and the non HT and Custom stuff
Medicom Batman
Custom Gordon
Custom Fox
Custom Alfred
Custom Bruce Wayne
Custom Scarecrow
Custom Ra's
Custom Rachel
Custom Joker thugs x 5

Dios / Other:
Imod6 Batsignal
Zahal Interrogation dio

I don't even want to think about the total cost of all that.

everything you have is awesome EXCEPT RACHEL...ARE YOU ^^^^^KING KIDDING? RACHEL?!? WTF!?!

~LiFe~
10-09-2009, 03:02 PM
I have
Hot Toys:
Batman Begins Batman
The Dark Knight Batman
DX The Dark Knight Batman (pre-order)
Version 1 Joker
Bank Robber Joker
DX Joker (pre-order)
Two-Face Harvey Dent

Non-Hot Toys:
Custom Commissioner Gordon (pre-order)
Custom Alfred (pre-order)
Custom Lucius Fox (pre-order)
Custom 1989 Keaton Batman (pre-order)
Custom 5 Joker's Thugs (pre-order)
Custom Scarecrow (working on it)
Custom Bruce Wayne (working on it)

Want to Get:
Batpod
Tumbler
Ra's Al Ghul/Henri Ducard
Rachel Dawes
Batman Forever Batman
Batman Return Batman
Batman and Robin Batman
Batman and Robin Robin
Batman Return Catwoman
Batman Forever Riddler
Batman and Robin Mr. Freeze

One day, I will get them all!! :D
I wish....

Padrinno
10-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I have
Hot Toys:
Batman Begins Batman
The Dark Knight Batman
DX The Dark Knight Batman (pre-order)
Version 1 Joker
Bank Robber Joker
DX Joker (pre-order)
Two-Face Harvey Dent

Non-Hot Toys:
Custom Commissioner Gordon (pre-order)
Custom Alfred (pre-order)
Custom Lucius Fox (pre-order)
Custom 1989 Keaton Batman (pre-order)
Custom 5 Joker's Thugs (pre-order)
Custom Scarecrow (working on it)
Custom Bruce Wayne (working on it)

Want to Get:
Batpod
Tumbler
Ra's Al Ghul/Henri Ducard
Rachel Dawes
Batman Forever Batman
Batman Return Batman
Batman and Robin Batman
Batman and Robin Robin
Batman Return Catwoman
Batman Forever Riddler
Batman and Robin Mr. Freeze

One day, I will get them all!! :D
I wish....

:bow :bow :bow :bow

rishi
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
HT Batman TDK Version
HT Batman TDK DX (On Order)
HT Version 1 Joker
HT Bank Robber Joker
HT Joker DX (On Order)
HT Two Face
HT Bat-pod
HT Tumbler
Medicom TDK Batman

Want to get:
HT Batman TDK Original Costume

LChinoz
10-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Mine:
1 OC Batman
1 TDK Batman
1 V1 Joker
2 BR Jokers

On order:
1 Batman DX
2 Joker DX

DiFabio
10-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Currently have,

x1 MM V1 Joker ($147)
x2 MM Bank Robber Joker ($247)
x1 MM TDK Original Costume Batman ($270)
x1 MM Two-Face/Harvey Dent ($80)
x1 Narrow Shoulders Ture Type body ($40)

Pre Ordered

x1 MMS DX Joker ($200)
x2 MMS DX Batman ($300)

EdwardNashton1
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm no addict

1 Two Face
1 V1 Joker

salvatore
10-19-2009, 04:44 AM
I'm really addict!!!
Only for The Dark Knight Movie... My collection since one year:

Hot Toys:

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman Original Costume (finally, thanks PJ Only),
Batman TDK Version,
The Joker,
The Joker Bank Robber,
Harvey/Two Face,
Bat-pod,
Batmobile,
Joker Policer DX,

2010 : Batman Sonar TDK DX

DC Direct :

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman statue,
Joker statue,
Batman 1:6 scale Deluxe collector figure,
Joker 1:6 scale Deluxe collector figure,
Batman 1:2 scale bust,
Joker 1:2 scale bust,
The Joker Set,

Medicom:

Batman Kubrick & Bearbrick,
Joker Kubrick & Beabrick,
Batman Original Suit,
Batman TDK Suit,
Joker,
Bruce Wayne,
Harvey/Two-face,

Kotobukiya:

Batman TDK suit,

to buy : Batman original suit (maybe in november) and The Joker but not is sales!!??

Mattel:

Batman Staff Strike,
Joker Punch Packing,
Batman original suit movie masters,
Batman tdk movie masters,
Joker movie masters (2X),
Scarecrow movie masters,
Batman VS Joker movie masters multi-pack,
Bat-pod movie masters,
Batman 30" / 76 cm,
Batman figure 25 cm (N9535)
Batmobile 2 in 1 with bat-pod,

to buy = Thug movie masters !

Neca:

Batman series 1 Head Knocker
Joker series 1 Head Knocker
Joker series 2 Head Knocker
Two-face series 2 Head Knocker

to buy = Batman series 2 Head Knocker

Hot wheels :

TDK Batmobile 1:16

DVD:

TDK DVD (US)
TDK 2 DVD Collector (US)
TDK Blu-Ray (US)
TDK Blu-Ray Limited Edition with Bat-Pod (Canada)
TDK 2 DVD Colelctor Batman Mask (UK)
TDK 2 DVD Collector (France)

Others:

Two-face coins in a display case,
Magazines, books, posters, t-shirts, badge, Magnet, New Era Caps,...

I THINK I FORGOT NOTHING... When I bought all this, I was student... Now I am going to work! And I will buy Hot Toys : Iron man, Hellboy, Terminator,...

Padrinno
10-19-2009, 05:20 AM
I'm really addict!!!

Hot Toys:

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman TDK Version,
The Joker,
The Joker Bank Robber,
Harvey/Two Face,
Bat-pod,
Batmobile,
Joker Policer DX,

DC Direct :

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman statue,
Joker statue,
The Joker Set,

Medicom:

Batman Original Suit,
Batman TDK Suit,
Joker,
Bruce Wayne,
Harvey/Two-face,

Kotobukiya:

Batman TDK suit,

to buy : Batman original suit (maybe in november) and The Joker but not is sales!!??

Mattel:

Batman Staff Strike,
Joker Punch Packing,
Scarecrow movie masters,
Bat-pod movie masters,
Batman 30" / 76 cm,

Neca:

Hot wheels :

DVD:

TDK DVD (US)
TDK 2 DVD Collector (US)
TDK Blu-Ray (US)

Others:

Magazines, books, posters, t-shirts, badge,...

I THINK I FORGOT NOTHING... When I bought all this, I was student... Now I am going to work! And I will buy Hot Toys : Iron man, Hellboy, Terminator,...

:horror :horror :horror you are THE ADDICT!!!!

intothevoid
10-19-2009, 05:41 AM
and I thought i was bad.

Legion
10-19-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm a little confused here, why buy more than one of the same figure? For repaints or what?

salvatore
10-19-2009, 05:58 AM
I'm a little confused here, why buy more than one of the same figure? For repaints or what?

I have only the Joker Movie masters x2 because the first I bought have a paint problem in the neck..
All figures I have is 1... I'm addict but not crazy!

I bought the Mattel Batman Action Cape but I gave it to my little cousin...

Legion
10-19-2009, 06:54 AM
I bought the Mattel Batman Action Cape but I gave it to my little cousin...

Sure you did... :lol:lol

salvatore
10-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Sure you did... :lol:lol

No really I did it ! I was happy when my cousin told me that he wanted a Batman so... Like you see, the action cape figure is nothing in my collection but if I see one for a good price, I will re-buy it!

In my facebook album (Goodbye my Batman Action Cape !) :

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/4313_91876400928_756975928_1686340_8357513_n.jpg

intothevoid
10-19-2009, 09:09 AM
I've got multiple Jokers for repaints / different looks

Geil
10-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh wow
I am not sure if this thread makes me
- happy that I am not that crazy after all
- or gives me the scares as now I realize I am not that crazy after all and got ways to go :D

I "ONLY" got
HT TDK Batman + Kitbash Wayne
HT BR Joker
HT Batpod
HT Tumbler
Medicom TDK Batman

HT DX01 (coming ... another 2 weeks??)
HT DX02 (coming 2010)

ro926
10-19-2009, 10:14 AM
My list is:

HT OC Batman x2
HT TDK Batman x2
HT Joker V1 x2
HT Bank Robber Joker x2
HT Harvey Dent/Two-face x2
HT Bat-pod
HT Tumbler

Kitbashes:
Bruce Wayne
Alfred
Nurse Joker
Ra's Al Ghul
Scarecrow
Commissioner Gordon

DX01 on the way in a couple of weeks
DX02 when it's available

Dioramas:

zahal's interrogation room
mollins display diorama (he's still working on it)

I'm interested in batman79's interrogation room and jail cell dio, haven't decided yet.

hairlesswookiee
10-19-2009, 10:58 AM
wow I guess I'm just a minimalist compared to some of you guys. I just have:
HT Batman Begins
HT TDK
HT Joker
HT Bank Robber Joker
HT Two Face

I might get a DX Joker the first of the year, but I'm more than happy with the two Joker's I have and don't really NEED a third one for display.

Geil
10-19-2009, 11:33 AM
sorry but I can't resist
BUT when is it ever about our needs lol
this whole website is feeding into our wants :D

Now I always thought I do not need the OC or Two Face but now I am finding myself wanting them to "complete" the series and seeing this thread ain't helping me controlling my wants :D

bat1975
10-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Okay, I think I qualify:

HT OC Bats x2
HT DK Bats x2
HT Joker
HT BR Joker
HT Two Face
Bat Pod
Tumbler
DX Joker (pending)
DX DK Bats x2 (pending)

...aaaand, I've had to talk myself out of picking up the takara OC bats about four different times (it's such a nice figure, but it seems a little redundant...)

salvatore
10-19-2009, 01:24 PM
I've got the Takara Batman Begins and it is one of my favorite figure! But He is from my "Batman Begins collection" and not TDK!

Don't worry guys, you have a nice collection..
I kept money one year before the release of TDK movie to the cinema so since 2 years now! It's why I bought everything in TDK and not in Iron Man and others HT.. All for Batman!

Cap'n Cook
10-19-2009, 02:13 PM
That day I told you about when Snake Eater's Joker collection would be complete?....It's coming.

LEADERCOBRA
10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Smallest collection is mine:

Bank Robber Joker +x2 extra heads
Regular Joker
Pending MMs DX Joker
pending MMS dx Batman

Agent23
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Hot Toys:

Original Costume Batman
Dark Knight Costume Batman
Version 1 Joker
Bank Robber Joker
Two-Face
Batpod

Tumbler (on the way)

DX Joker (on pre-order)
DX Batman (on pre-order)

~LiFe~
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm really addict!!!

Hot Toys:

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman TDK Version,
The Joker,
The Joker Bank Robber,
Harvey/Two Face,
Bat-pod,
Batmobile,
Joker Policer DX,

DC Direct :

Batman bust,
Joker bust,
Batman statue,
Joker statue,
The Joker Set,

Medicom:

Batman Original Suit,
Batman TDK Suit,
Joker,
Bruce Wayne,
Harvey/Two-face,

Kotobukiya:

Batman TDK suit,

Mattel:

Batman Staff Strike,
Joker Punch Packing,
Scarecrow movie masters,
Bat-pod movie masters,
Batman 30" / 76 cm,

Neca:

Hot wheels :

DVD:

TDK DVD (US)
TDK 2 DVD Collector (US)
TDK Blu-Ray (US)

Others:

Magazines, books, posters, t-shirts, badge, New Era Caps,...

Holy cow!!!:horror
This is totally awesome!!

blakus939
10-19-2009, 11:57 PM
:horror :horror :horror you are THE ADDICT!!!!

Haha mate, i was thinking the same thing. WOW, that is HEAPS!