HT Resident Evil 5 figures at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, who else thinks we might see a new line of RE figures in a few days @ the comic con?

After seeing the new trailers and gameplay videos, I really hope Hot Toys will get the licence for Resident Evil 5.

Chris, Sheva and that new Big guy with his axe would rock!

So, who else thinks we might see a new line of RE figures in a few days @ the comic con?

After seeing the new trailers and gameplay videos, I really hope Hot Toys will get the licence for Resident Evil 5.

Chris, Sheva and that new Big guy with his axe would rock!

if we do it will only be Chris Redfield. unless they showed more characters in the gameplay trailer i doubt they'll want to reveal any spoilers.

I don't really care about RE figures anymore. It would be cool to see Hot Toys unveil another Video Game license.

They'd better make Ada Wong from RE4 in her red dress first.

I think I'd prefer Ada in the spec ops outfit with all the gear and weapons, and the red dress included as an option. In reality they'd probably just make two versions of her, like they did with Leon and Krauser, tho.

Hard to tell if they'll ever make her or not, but she'd definitely sell, especially if they used the new female body they've developed for the She-Predator Machiko figure. :monkey5

As far as a new video game license, who knows what they have up their sleeves... but it wouldn't surprise me too much if they revealed something at SDCC in that regard. Hot Toys seriously needs to try getting the Metal Gear license. HT doing Metal Gear would definitely rock hard!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'd love to see the past RE characters, that's first on my wishlist.

But as I said in the Gears statue thread, I have a feeling that SSC/HT will unveil some Gears figures the way they did the RE figures last year.

With GOW2 around the corner, I really hope so. They'd be foolish not to. Big sellers.

Not my cup of tea. I'd rather somebody announce Gears of War stuff.

NECA, MINDEYEZ studios, is that not enough?

If they do show anything RE5 related by HT, it will probably be just Chris and the new girl like someone said.

If they do it it'd be Chris and Shiva (I think that is her name) which were both premiered at E3....I don't it'll happen but it was going to it'd be those two maybe a zombie as well. Can you imagine....HT Zombies?

I think due to the "hot angel" line we'll probably see a red dress ada before long.
I'd also love to see hot toys score a MGS liscense.

I think due to the "hot angel" line we'll probably see a red dress ada before long.
I'd also love to see hot toys score a MGS liscense.

I'd be willing to bet real money they've at least discussed it. So many dreams have come true in just the past couple of years, it really doesn't seem too far fetched to believe that HT will eventually get the MGS license and make even more dreams come true! :rock

Since RE5 is the biggest game this year at E3, I don't think HT will let this one go.

As for MGS, I hope...

the Hot toys Video Game masterpiece line is what's keeping me from shelling out 300$ for a medicom snake. I will finish my custom regardless however.

I was thinking that too, but I think I'd rather they do her in the RE:4 line so that we get to see something this week. I don't know that they'd announce a new Hot Angels figure this close to the She-Predator.

Of course, the RE:4 line may be done and the only chance for her will be the Angels. We'll know in two days.

Back