Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many good games coming out to pay full price for a button masher. I'll wait and get the eventual 'Gold' edition.

NOOOOOO!!!! You have to get it!!!

What kinda Marvel fan are you?? Come on, Ghost Rider. :monkey2

Christ, like we ever play the first one. You know how hard it is to get 4 players together to play this dame thing! Not to mention Madden, Force Unleashed, Fable 2, Ghostbusters, and........Gears of mother ^^^^ing War 2

Christ, like we ever play the first one. You know how hard it is to get 4 players together to play this dame thing! Not to mention Madden, Force Unleashed, Fable 2, Ghostbusters, and........Gears of mother ^^^^ing War 2

I still need to beat the first one, but noone ever wants to play it...

i'll rent when it first comes out...then buy it later when it drops in price. i bought the first one on the first day, then about 2 months later nobody was online except for 8 year olds.

STFU and man the FU.

^^^^^.

play.

Let me know when and I'll be there dick hole. We did a pretty bang up job with the 4 of us last week. I gotta say, it's a lot of fun running around tearing ^^^^ up and talking trash to each other the whole time :rotfl

I wouldn't mind picking up the gold edition of the first one again if I could find it cheap enough.

I wouldn't mind picking up the gold edition of the first one again if I could find it cheap enough.

Keep an eye on Amazon.

I'll be on around 9 or so Nick. I'm getting disk 1 from BSG season 2.5 tonight :D

Let me know when and I'll be there dick hole. We did a pretty bang up job with the 4 of us last week. I gotta say, it's a lot of fun running around tearing ^^^^ up and talking trash to each other the whole time :rotfl

Yeah it was fun :lol. I should be on around 10.

But don't tell Nick, cause then he'll wanna play.

Back