Gears of war 2 limited edition details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Map has been dropped for the item in bold text (I'll be buying it)

https://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69460

Get your hands on the most complete Gears of War 2 experience available! The Gears of War 2: Limited Edition includes the following bonus materials:
* "Beneath the Surface: An Inside Look at Gears of War 2," a 48-page hardbound book including character profiles, exclusive concept art, and foreword by Design Director Cliff Bleszinski
* Bonus DVD including exclusive making-of-the-game video footage, design galleries with audio commentary by Epic Games, and promotional videos including the E3 2008 trailer, "Rendezvous"
* Dominic and Maria Keepsake Photo
* SteelBook™ DVD case
* Exclusive Xbox LIVE code to unlock a gold-plated Lancer Assault Rifle for online play

Would have rather gotten the map but the gold lancer will make you look like a GOW Pimp which is cool. :lol

i have this on order, but didn't care about the lancer. prefer maps anyday, or maybe unlock so you can play as one of the Locust through the single player.

Would have rather gotten the map but the gold lancer will make you look like a GOW Pimp which is cool. :lol

i don't need a gold lancer to look like a piiimp!! :lol

actually, the brotherhood should all get gold lancers made to wear around our necks.

i mean, pimpin' ain't easy, ya know? :cool:

actually, the brotherhood should all get gold lancers made to wear around our necks.

Yeah with a spinner chainsaw in platinum baby!

Look at all dat bling! :rock

If Big Daddy Kane thinks it ain't easy, then it must be true.

Sucks that it won't include the map but i'm still getting it. But i want a gold shottie insted :D

I remember when the first Gears LE was announced it was said to include a weapon not available anywhere else but was dropped later. I would have liked to have had an extra map than a golden gun this is Gears not 007.

Back