Gears of War bronze & platinum statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen sent me the link this morning. Too damn costly for me. I'm sure they'll be cool, but I'd much rather have a painted statue.

Still holding out hope that someone will announce the license at SDCC

Karma can you post some pics and prices? I am blind at work. I will probably go with platinum though to match my grill that I am buying next month.

Ugh, I'm just so sick of bronze this, faux bronze that...

Give me painted or give me death.

The Hellboy statue looks amazing painted. I guarantee the Gears ones would too.

Companies will continue to do whatever they can to milk as much $$$ as they can out of a license. If people keep buying them, why would they stop making them.

Looks cool but I'd rather have it painted normal and I agree with Ill I think we might see something at SDCC.

Yeah, me too, but I gotta admit, I like that midnight bronze. Only 250 for a colored HB statue...that won't last.

About colored GoW pieces, just ask them. If there is a demand, they will more than likly paint/color them. The detail is amazing on these pieces.

Mindzeye Studios has only been around for a few years. I would email them your comments about wanting them painted. I emailed them today about pre-ordering two of the hellboy midnight variants and they responded within 20 minutes. From what I have heard (from TOE who has ordered from them before) this line and Hellboy are giving them the opportunity to really break out and make a name for themselves. Because they are a new company and want to attract as many customers as possible, they are probably more likely to pay attention to people's feedback. My two cents. :) I love the Boomer statue - not buying any of the GOW pieces, but I thought they did a very nice job on the them. Would agree that a painted version would be extra sweet.

Mindzeye Studios has only been around for a few years. I would email them your comments about wanting them painted. I emailed them today about pre-ordering two of the hellboy midnight variants and they responded within 20 minutes. From what I have heard (from TOE who has ordered from them before) this line and Hellboy are giving them the opportunity to really break out and make a name for themselves. Because they are a new company and want to attract as many customers as possible, they are probably more likely to pay attention to people's feedback. My two cents. :) I love the Boomer statue - not buying any of the GOW pieces, but I thought they did a very nice job on the them. Would agree that a painted version would be extra sweet.

so you got yourself a midnight bronze as well?

:rock

Back