• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Anakin Skywalker Exclusive PF (retail)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have this on order and will sell for retail.

Buyer is responsible for CA. sales tax, shipping from Sideshow to me, shipping from me to the buyer and paypal fees.

Please PM or post if intersted...

Thanks ! :)

YA guys he is just trying to help somone out on the board. He is trying to do a fellow member a favor.

he is selling it for retail...all he asks is to cover his fees he will encounter....selling for retail means he wants to make NO extra money....he is doing this as a favor for fellow members...do him the favor and cover the fees...^^^^ guys come on :confused::confused:

2 members of the board helped me out with 2 ex statues....if it wasn't for them I would have to wait out that never ending list...thanks to the members who help out like this...I hope to help one out someday as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree man...he is selling it for retail...all he asks is to cover his fees he will encounter....selling for retail means he wants to make NO extra money....he is doing this as a favor for fellow members...do him the favor and cover the fees...^^^^ guys come on :confused::confused:

2 members of the board helped me out with 2 ex statues....if it wasn't for them I would have to wait out that never ending list...thanks to the members who help out like this...I hope to help one out someday as well

thanks guys...

I'm offering it here first and if nobody wants it, then I'll cancel my order.
I have no intention in making money on this sale, I just want all fees I will incur to be covered, that's it.

all PM's replied to.

I know he's not trying to make extra money, he states it. I thought he had a change of heart on the piece and was trying to get rid of it.

he is selling it for retail...all he asks is to cover his fees he will encounter....selling for retail means he wants to make NO extra money....he is doing this as a favor for fellow members...do him the favor and cover the fees...^^^^ guys come on :confused::confused:

:confused: so what, I should give my PF ex spiderman for a Thor?? My sale is seperate from this... Best of luck OP :)

An act of kindness generates other acts of kindness is all I am saying. In other terms, if you cut a break on the price of something you are selling for a member here then I am sure people would be more inclined to help you out with what you are looking for. Treat others how you wish to be treated... yada yada....blah blah

In the end it isn't all about dollars. Sometimes I sell things for much less because I feel that person deserves a break....

An act of kindness generates other acts of kindness is all I am saying. In other terms, if you cut a break on the price of something you are selling for a member here then I am sure people would be more inclined to help you out with what you are looking for. Treat others how you wish to be treated... yada yada....blah blah

In the end it isn't all about dollars. Sometimes I sell things for much less because I feel that person deserves a break....

100% agree with you...

a break on that FB Hulk for me, what do ya say?? :naughty :lol

Heres a question Vader, Say SS makes a Red Hulk PF with an es of 75, I highly doubt anyone will sell that for retail since it would go for a pretty penny on the secondary market. Seems at times some people do "nice things" when the profit is low or non existent, and the WL has a very high potiential for conversion.

Last edited:
Word........

Heres a question Vader, Say SS makes a Red Hulk PF with an es of 75, I highly doubt anyone will sell that for retail since it would go for a pretty penny on the secondary market. Seems at times some people do "nice things" when the profit is low or non existent, and the WL has a very high potiential for conversion.

Exactly...

Back