• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Wolverine Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
i'm f---ing done with ebay for this one. i just got my third consecutive damaged wolvie, so i'm sticking with the forums for this one. my good one is off being transformed into a brown suit comiquette, so i'm looking for a yellow one to go with it.

I'M WILLING TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THIS STATUE!!!!!!!

700.00 for one with no chips, breaks, bent claws, or repairs

800.00 for one that hasn't been displayed

send me your price and pics as proof that he's in mint condition and we'll go from there.

Last edited:
the retardos don't know how to tape the foam carton or wrap the statues or heads in tissue paper, even when i specifically requested it. plus, on the latest one theres tape residue and overspray all over the base like they tried touching it up with silver spraypaint :google

this is getting to be ri-god-damn-diculous!!!!!

Man I know the feeling. When I was searching for this a loooong time ago I went through the same thing. I went through two and both arrived damaged so I just gave up for a while.:monkey4:monkey2

Then I decided to take you up on your offer for one. Good luck sir.

the retardos don't know how to tape the foam carton or wrap the statues or heads in tissue paper, even when i specifically requested it. plus, on the latest one theres tape residue and overspray all over the base like they tried touching it up with silver spraypaint :google

man that's exactly what happened to me (not taping the foam inserts or wrapping the statue)..i was able to fix most of it so you can't tell unless you look close but man what's up with these people...is it a conspiracy to lower the number of mint ones out there?

some retardo sent me a grail and forgot some tape on the styofoam..wonder who that was:confused: :lol all was good tho...thank god..must have been the 5 million peanuts that surrounded the box

^^^^ happens man...i hate ebay...always a gamble..good luck in your search...I got a mint wolvie ex from praxitas :chew

some retardo sent me a grail and forgot some tape on the styofoam..wonder who that was:confused: :lol all was good tho...thank god..must have been the 5 million peanuts that surrounded the box

^^^^ happens man...i hate ebay...always a gamble..good luck in your search...I got a mint wolvie ex from praxitas :chew

:eek: that was an honest to god mistake and the only time i've ever forgot :eek:

had something happened, i would've made it right in a heartbeat, but these guys are both being kinda crappy about it. oh well, that's what chargebacks are for.

What are the sellers saying to you? Both the times it happened to me they were very sorry and refunded me pretty quickly. Then again the damages were severe. Chips and broken bits everywhere. :monkey4

the one isn't accepting the delivery even though he told me i'd be issued a refund as soon as it arrived and the latest one is denying everything, saying that i'm trying to swap out statues. that's kinda tough when the statue that he sent me with his number on the base has been friggin repainted.

Last edited:
Oh man... ebay is a nightmare these days. Yeah, unfortunately your credit card issuing a charge back might be your only option but before you try that I suggest being civil to the sellers and going through paypal. Most paypal disputes are won by the buyers anyway so you shouldn't have any problems.

the one isn't accepting the delivery even though he told me i'd be issued a refund as soon as it arrived and the latest one is denying everything, saying that i'm trying to swap out statues. that's kinda tough when the base that he sent me with his number on the base has been friggin repainted.

^^^^ bro...that sucks...

I know it was a mistake with the tape man..I was just bustin balls

good luck...get paypal to shove it up their asses....

i'm f---ing done with ebay for this one. i just got my third consecutive damaged wolvie, so i'm sticking with the forums for this one. my good one is off being transformed into a brown suit comiquette, so i'm looking for a yellow one to go with it.

I'M WILLING TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THIS STATUE!!!!!!!

700.00 for one with no chips, breaks, bent claws, or repairs

800.00 for one that hasn't been displayed

send me your price and pics as proof that he's in mint condition and we'll go from there.

dude this is tempting...but after reading all of yours and rorys issues with this piece...mine is staying where it is...good luck on the search....thats a hefty bounty tho man

dude this is tempting...but after reading all of yours and rorys issues with this piece...mine is staying where it is...good luck on the search....thats a hefty bounty tho man

would you sell it to me if i said that those stories were made up? :monkey3

Back