• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Marvel's LSBs EXCLUSIVES (The day have come...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
:gun So I've finally decided to sell these guys after much contemplation. I opened a thread not too long ago in the Marvel section asking you guys what your thoughts were. Basically, my office is overrun with Sideshow LSBs and PFs, and after much debate I've decided to stick with the PF line exclusively ..... for now!!!! So for sale I have: Sideshow Legendary Scale Busts of Hulk (GREEN EXCLUSIVE), Hulk (GREY EXCLUSIVE) - SOLD , and Wolverine (EXCLUSIVE.) They each come with their plaques, (with the exception of Grey Hulk which was never produced with one to begin with.) I also have a Daredevil (RED SUIT EXCLUSIVE), but honestly I don't want to part with it quite yet. (Unless the price is right.) They are all in mint condition with the exception of the Green Hulk EX. which has a small chip/scratch on his left shoulder that came to me like that from the "factory." It's honestly not that bad because its on his shoulder, away from main sight. But I want to be honest and up front about everything so that there's no miscommunication. It by no means takes away from the piece. The rest of the pieces are in mint condition ! They come in their original box with the original Sideshow brown shipping box.

PRICE: $235 (SHIPPED) PER PIECE

PAYPAL ONLY. I'm including delivery confirmation and INSURANCE. I ship USPS Priority. If by chance a statue gets damaged in transit (which does happen), take it up with the carrier NOT ME. (That's why I always ship with insurance and delivery confirmation!!!) I'LL ALSO SHIP UPS OR FEDEX IF YOU WOULD PREFER. PM me or post if you have any questions or concerns. Also, I plan only to ship to the U.S. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will probably be a little more, so let me know first.

Lastly, if you have any questions AT ALL, please PM me or post them. Pictures **SHOULD** be up tonight.
** I'm getting ready to list these on Ebay, so if you want to avoid the whole Ebay thing. PM me soon. I also have Sideshow Marvel Archive Sets for sale as well. I'll bump that thread shortly.***​

Last edited:
let me know if you'd like to sell your daredevil exclusive nameplate only.

:gun So I've finally decided to sell these guys after much contemplation. I opened a thread not too long ago in the Marvel section asking you guys what your thoughts were. Basically, my office is overrun with Sideshow LSBs and PFs, and after much debate I've decided to stick with the PF line exclusively ..... for now!!!! So for sale I have: Sideshow Legendary Scale Busts of Hulk (GREEN EXCLUSIVE), Hulk (GREY EXCLUSIVE), and Wolverine (EXCLUSIVE.) They each come with their plaques, (with the exception of Grey Hulk which was never produced with one to begin with.) I also have a Daredevil (RED SUIT EXCLUSIVE), but honestly I don't want to part with it quite yet. (Unless the price is right.) They are all in mint condition with the exception of the Green Hulk EX. which has a small chip/scratch on his left shoulder that came to me like that from the "factory." It's honestly not that bad because its on his shoulder, away from main sight. But I want to be honest and up front about everything so that there's no miscommunication. It by no means takes away from the piece. The rest of the pieces are in mint condition ! They come in their original box with the original Sideshow brown shipping box.

PRICE: $235 (SHIPPED) PER PIECE

PAYPAL ONLY. I'm including delivery confirmation and INSURANCE. I ship USPS Priority. If by chance a statue gets damaged in transit (which does happen), take it up with the carrier NOT ME. (That's why I always ship with insurance and delivery confirmation!!!) PM me or post if you have any questions or concerns. Also, I plan only to ship to the U.S. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will probably be a little more, so let me know first.

Lastly, if you have any questions AT ALL, please PM me or post them. Pictures **SHOULD** be up tonight.
** I'm getting ready to list these on Ebay, so if you want to avoid the whole Ebay thing. PM me soon. I also have Sideshow Marvel Archive Sets for sale as well. I'll bump that thread shortly.***​

Hi, I am fairly new to the Marvel collecting Game, is it possible for you to send me some pics of the Green Hulk Bust?

Hi, I am fairly new to the Marvel collecting Game, is it possible for you to send me some pics of the Green Hulk Bust?

I actually just came back from the Dark Knight premier ( :banana ) and was answering some PMs on these pieces before I left the boards for the night. I know I mentioned posting pics and honestly got caught up in the whole TDK hype. I'm going to call it a night (because it's been a crazy day) but I will post pics tomorrow (actually later on today to be exact.) So they will be up soon !!!!

Here are the pics of Green Hulk Exclusive and Wolverine Exclusive. (Better late than never! It took me a while to figure out this whole loading pictures business.) The Grey Hulk Exclusive is still boxed (not on display) and in mint condition. If you want pics of Grey Hulk, I'll be more than happy to unbox the piece and take them. Other than the paint and the lack of a name plate, the Grey Hulk Exclusive looks identical to the Green Hulk (for those who don't know.) Make note of the second picture of the Green Hulk, if you look on the end of his shoulder (where the green paint meets the black underside, you may (or may not) notice the small chip/scratch. This is how I received the piece, but believe me, it does not phase the "awesomeness" that is .... THE HULK !!! *smash*

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the pics of Green Hulk Exclusive and Wolverine Exclusive. (Better late than never! It took me a while to figure out this whole loading pictures business.) The Grey Hulk Exclusive is still boxed (not on display) and in mint condition. If you want pics of Grey Hulk, I'll be more than happy to unbox the piece and take them. Other than the paint and the lack of a name plate, the Grey Hulk Exclusive looks identical to the Green Hulk (for those who don't know.) Make note of the second picture of the Green Hulk, if you look on the end of his shoulder (where the green paint meets the black underside, you may (or may not) notice the small chip/scratch. This is how I received the piece, but believe me, it does not phase the "awesomeness" that is .... THE HULK !!! *smash*

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We need Pics.....:confused:

When I posted them, I previewed the post and they all showed up fine. They still show up in the thread on my computer. Are they up now?

I recently received my wolverine Lsb and I think it’s great it goes well with my other wolverine and when the Sabretooth starts to ship I think it’s going to be hard to find this bust,i would keep it.

I recently received my wolverine Lsb and I think it’s great it goes well with my other wolverine and when the Sabretooth starts to ship I think it’s going to be hard to find this bust,i would keep it.

Yeah, I agree. The only reason why I'm "unloading" him (and the rest) so to speak is because I'm going to a PF-only collection. LSBs and PFs in one room....Its too much for one collectors to handle !!!! (J/K). But seriously, in one of the others threads, we were talking about the completist mentality. And for me, its too difficult to collect both LSBs and PFs (not necessarily for monetary reasons, but more or less, because I prefer to collect one OR the other and not spread my collection in various directions.) Once I got started in LSBs, I got sucked into PFs, and then Archive Sets and before I knew it the collection was chaos!

Yeah, I agree. The only reason why I'm "unloading" him (and the rest) so to speak is because I'm going to a PF-only collection. LSBs and PFs in one room....Its too much for one collectors to handle !!!! (J/K). But seriously, in one of the others threads, we were talking about the completist mentality. And for me, its too difficult to collect both LSBs and PFs (not necessarily for monetary reasons, but more or less, because I prefer to collect one OR the other and not spread my collection in various directions.) Once I got started in LSBs, I got sucked into PFs, and then Archive Sets and before I knew it the collection was chaos!

That’s what I love about sideshow curve balls you never know what to expect and that’s the fun of collecting sideshow,I Started collecting LSB and got rid of daredevil doc doom and ironman recently so that i could buy my PF's that are coming out so i know what it feels like:banghead

These guys are going on Ebay by Saturday if there's no buyers. I'd rather sell to someone here and avoid Ebay, but I need some more PMs ! :whip

PAYPAL ONLY. If by chance a statue gets damaged in transit (which does happen), take it up with the carrier NOT ME. (That's why I always ship with insurance and delivery confirmation!!!) ]

i think this is a major problem with your listing . i believe since you are the one purchasing the insurance then you are the only one to be able to make a claim . since these LSB's have some weight to them it would be in your best interest to ship them UPS. i believe you would save 50% on UPS ground and that includes insurance and tracking . good luck with your sale .

i think this is a major problem with your listing . i believe since you are the one purchasing the insurance then you are the only one to be able to make a claim . since these LSB's have some weight to them it would be in your best interest to ship them UPS. i believe you would save 50% on UPS ground and that includes insurance and tracking . good luck with your sale .

Thanks for the advice. I edited my first post. I added UPS and Fedex as possible carriers of choice as well. To all potential buyers: Shipping options have been expanded.....Hopefully this will help find these LSBs a new home !

The Wolverine Exclusive LSB and the Green Hulk Exclusive LSB are still available. Grey Hulk has SOLD. I've also got a MINT Hellbaby to add to the mix. (I've made a separate thread for him in the For Sale/Trade Section.) Send me a PM or post if your interested.

Back