Lego Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
On behalf of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, we would like to let you know that LEGO Batman: The Videogame will be on-site at Comic-con International at the San Diego Convention Center from July 24 - 27.

LEGO Batman: The Videogame is the latest game from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars series of games. With trademark LEGO fun and charm and a totally original storyline set in the Batman universe, the game takes you into the world of the ultimate crime-fighting hero. LEGO Batman: The Videogame brings the one-and-only Caped Crusader to life in a completely original storyline. Players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham City’s most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more.

The game will be released in September for the Sony PSP, Sony PS2, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Sony PS3 and Xbox360.

I'm amazed there wasn't a topic about this game yet. Thumbs up to Josh!

I've seen a lot of videos about this game at gametrailers.com and really like the levels and game play. It (appears) to be much more open then the Lego Star Wars en Indiana Jones game.

I'm amazed there wasn't a topic about this game yet. Thumbs up to Josh!

I've seen a lot of videos about this game at gametrailers.com and really like the levels and game play. It (appears) to be much more open then the Lego Star Wars en Indiana Jones game.

Yeah, I double checked and nothing so I figured with that email I'd start a thread.

I love these Lego games. I just get a big kick out of them for their simple mindless fun value.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'm going to be pushing little kids out of my way to play this one

Oh yeah!! Gonna have to get those elbows all sharpened up.

:lol.

merge2.gif

This will kick ass. All the villains look really cool, and the different stuff you can do as Batman should be great.

It does. These games just kick ass!! GOW is my all time fave but I like games like this to get away and just mess around.

I liked it, but traded it in after finishing 100%...

I'm not doing all that again...

Still fun though...

Just thought, for an original storyline, won't the characters have to talk?

:rock This game will rock , the thread made me just realize I have barely played Lego Indiana Jones. Will pass a few hours tomorrow ! :rock

Indy is awesome! I actually liked it more than the SW ones.

Agreed. But something terrible happened to me with that one. I finished the game completely (100% with everything purchased, unlocked, etc) and my kids were here recently and played it. Which is cool... except for the fact that they overwrote my entire game! :banghead

My achievements and Gamerscore are intact, but now I have to play every single level again (TWICE) and unlock everything. :duh

I think I will wait a while. Maybe even after LEGO BATMAN.

Yeah, that SUCKS man...

I am close to 100% on Indy, just haven't had time lately to redo TLC levels.

Can't wait for Lego Batman though, should be cool to check it out at the Con. :rock

Was my birthday last week and recieved a pre-order for this game through costco. I cant wait for it. I just finished Indiana Jones and LOVED it. These games bring back many good memories of playing legos.

Now Bring on LEGO: Harry Potter!!!

Back