Need help Identifying animated movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I feel kind of silly posting this because I can barely remember anything about this movie, but it's been driving me nuts for years and I'd really like to see it again. Again, I feel silly because I remember so little things about it, just that I Liked it a lot as a kid. Hopefully someone here can help. Any way, here is what I remember.

Near the begining of the movie someone is talking to a talking cat in a forest.

I'm pretty sure the villain in the movie has a sister that is good.

I'm not certain this was a Disney movie but I remember it airing on the Disney channel but that could be wrong.

Pretty sure it was made in the 80's.

I remember some other stuff but the rest is really hazy, anyone have any idea what this could be?

Man, I have no idea on this one... nothing is really ringing any bells. Can you bring anything else out. Like the kind of movie, I assume adventure. But is it LOTR style, futurisitic, etc.

Were the main characters people or animals? Can you remember anything about the look of cartoon whether it is modern, olden days, etc?

My only guess is Alice in Wonderland. :huh

no 100% not that.

I think the main characters were human. It was like a fantasy but I think may of took place in the future. I haven't seen this since I was extremely young so I hope my mind isn't distorting things too much.

no 100% not that.

I think the main characters were human. It was like a fantasy but I think may of took place in the future. I haven't seen this since I was extremely young so I hope my mind isn't distorting things too much.

LOL, :lol:lol:lol mostlikely it is.

80's is gonna be hard to identify since there were so many cartoons made during that time. if you are sure it was made in the 80's here is site that you can search and see if you can find it.

https://www.80scartoons.net/

Thats not even animated. Also I don't think the cat was a main character, I just remember that scene for whatever reason.

Tyler, he said animated. :lecture

My rule of thumb when ever anyone asks what a certain animated movie was is to answer: The Forbidden Planet. 9 times out of 10 its the right answer. :lol

I feel kind of silly posting this because I can barely remember anything about this movie, but it's been driving me nuts for years and I'd really like to see it again. Again, I feel silly because I remember so little things about it, just that I Liked it a lot as a kid. Hopefully someone here can help. Any way, here is what I remember.

Near the begining of the movie someone is talking to a talking cat in a forest.

I'm pretty sure the villain in the movie has a sister that is good.

I'm not certain this was a Disney movie but I remember it airing on the Disney channel but that could be wrong.

Pretty sure it was made in the 80's.

I remember some other stuff but the rest is really hazy, anyone have any idea what this could be?

Don't know if this is the one you're talking about but its the only animated movie I remember with a talking cat in a forest.

Disney's Alice In Wonderland

cheshire-cat-10.jpg

I remember some more things, at the end the main villain has pretty much taken over the world or land or wherever it is set. I remember a battle towards the end involving fire or lava in some place that may resemble hell or a volcano. It may not be a disney movie, I just remember it airing on the disney channel but that may also not be correct.

I remember some more things, at the end the main villain has pretty much taken over the world or land or wherever it is set. I remember a battle towards the end involving fire or lava in some place that may resemble hell or a volcano. It may not be a disney movie, I just remember it airing on the disney channel but that may also not be correct.

Obviously you're describing Bakshi's LotR. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBvNFMt9Ic&feature=related

Back