SIDESHOW !! We need ROTS Obi-wan Kenobi PF NOW ~~!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
We really need ROTS Obi-wan to go with Anakin PF !!!!

episode3obiwankenobi2rs4.jpg

Yeah, it would be awesome. Would make me have to revisit maybe getting the other two again. :lol

I'm interested in a RotS Obi-Wan for sure. I have the Vader and Obi-Wan p.f.'s now and the Anakin along with Obi-Wan would be a nice touch.

I think it's a good chance it'll be announced at SDCC.

We'll see...

I've been saying we need ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin to mirror the ANH Vader and Ben for years. I'm sure we'll see Obi-Wan soon enough.

I agree! Admiral Ackbar ALL THE WAY!!!! One of my most desired PFs!
:D
i'd rather have him in a 1:1 bust.
I've been saying we need ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin to mirror the ANH Vader and Ben for years. I'm sure we'll see Obi-Wan soon enough.
me too, and thats why i keep fighting the urge to clear out the ANH obi and vader. i bought obi just because he looked good and i got a deal...as soon as i opened him up and displayed him i went on ebay to buy a vader.

Already got a custom one on the way to start my own 1:1 full-size Ackbar

0517_1.JPG

Gonna add more details and make the outfit and waiting on the hands to get made as well. Can't wait!

that is ^^^^^in! A life sized ackbar! Man- how tall is he? Will you have him in the white officer's dress from ROTS?

And- oh yeah- i would buy Hammerhead too!

Back