• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy black statue bases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FlyAndFight

Would be interested in purchasing any of your black bases that you may not need, due to a broken statue or otherwise. If you have one available, please email me at [email protected].

I'm trying to replace a couple that have some annoying scratches...

Thank you!

Alexander, I asked SS about buying replacement bases. I'll post a reply when/if I get one.

Any word yet, Grima?

By the way, big thanks to Jason "Blur88" for helping me out! :wave

Still interested in a couple more if anyone has any to sell.

Thanks!

Hi Fly! :wave

I really hope you don't mind but I'd like to "Piggy back" your thread with a request of my own.

I'm after purchasing a couple of the black pedestal bust bases from broken / smashed up busts. These would idealy be from some of the "larger" busts as opposed to the "hobbit" sized ones.

I'll also happily pay the P&P expenses of course!

Thanks very much in advance. :toast
Keith.

(ps: Fly, I'll happily move this request to a "new" thread if you'd prefer.) :D

No problema, Polystoned! :wave

I'm after the statue bases and you're interested in the bust pedestals.

Let's hope we both get some bases!! :clap

If only I had read this thread yesterday. i had 3 spare bases and chucked them all out as I figured there was no point in keeping them. Sorry guys. :doh

are you serious?!?! :poke

well, i could also use any type of base (but the other two get first dibs, since they got here first ;) ).

or maybe i could get first dibs on helm's bases. :naughty :clap

Yep 100% serious OrcKiller. :bang
Gold luck with the hunt guys. :wave

I have 1 RWoS base left from the 3 bad ones i recieved so if anyone is interested mail or pm me.

Regards Linda

Alexander, still no word yet from SS on the bases. I may just give them a call instead.

Time to bump this up. I'm particularly looking for "Statue" bases. Polystoned is looking for "Bust" bases and Orckiller is looking for "Helm" bases.

If anyone can help any of us, it would truly be appreciated.

FYI, I personally would prefer to deal with someone in the States, as shipping from outside here would prove to be too high.

Thank you!!! :wave

Don't forget me! :wave Alexander, I called SS. They said they don't sell bases, and even if you happen to accidentally break a base for one of your pieces, that's all you'll be left with, pieces! :x That's why it's a must to learn how to fix your own stuff, because the line hasn't ended and were already SOL.

Wow, how many bad statues have you guys had? Did you get a free replacement for those statues?

i don't have any damaged stuff. i just want the base for any custom stuff i might make. :ar

Back