• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT or FS: Spiderman PF exclusive!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I decided to just KEEP this bad boy... If I couldn't get rid of it when I tried to then that's my sign :D

Moderators please delete this thread :D

Last edited:
$725 :lol Aren't these going for about $475-$575 now?

I am posting this because I am in the market for a Stealth Iron Man in MINT condition! No paint flaws please.... Lemme see what you got! And PLEASE PLEASE keep any negative comments to yourself :)[/

Ok, let's try to keep the thread pooping to a minimum.... If you read my previous post on this, I am only willing to part with this statue for top dollar. This piece was getting good attention, atleast here, up until certain people decided to get a little hostile and negative about this PF. But I am only pricing this out due to the lack of pieces on the market right now and the fact that I am in NO HURRY to get rid of this...... Even REGULAR PF's of the Spiderman have sold for $500+.... It's all about timing... But comments such as yours don't help and only tarnish the first impression value when people read this thread... So unless you're interested in the item, please SHOOSH!!!

But I am open to offers as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back