• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - 1/6 Sideshow Lord of the Rings Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, clearing some room and saving up for other things. All figures displayed in my detolf

Aragorn - Exclusive with Cape/Hood & Pipe with Box - $75.00

Legolas - Exclusive with Lothlorien cloak & Arrow Stabbing hand with box - $65.00

Boromir - Exclusive with Lothlorien cloak and Orc head without Box - $55.00

Orc head had a mishap in the mail and a tip of the left ear came off. I glued it and it is fine, but its always important to be precise.

$180 shipped in US for all three

Legolas and Aragorn came right from Sideshow to me. Would trade all three for a PF Maul, and don't forget about Luke PF, now $190 and I'll pay the shipping!

FS Exclusive PF ANH Luke

Last edited:
customizerwannabe was looking for them.

Couple of nibbles, no bites. I'll buy US shipping, but we'll split international, make me an offer, always open for trades.

If you wanna drop the price on Boromir you can sell me his cloak ;)

I guess you´re not interested but I had to ask, I´ve been looking for that cloak for ages (well, not ages but something like that :) )

Sorry, I'd like to keep them all together :) Splitting up figures is insanity, I'm glad ToyAnxiety does it thought!

Boromir may be pending, freeing up Aragorn and Legolas, I let them go as a set for $125 shipped to US, with boxes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back