Dragon wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was Dragon Wars

• Best movie I have ever watched

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An unmitigated piece of drek

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • What you talkn' bout dr2red?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
a poll for those who have watched it.

My opinion is great CGI
but no story and what it had
for a story was so confusing.
Plus the dialogue sucked.

Thank you for your time

I rented it awhile back and it was really one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Aside from the nice CGI dragons the movie itself was painfully bad.

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe not ever, but it was horrible!!! Awful!!!! Repulsing!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!

I own the bluray....I like many others I got duped by that trailer...the movie while sporting some great CGI, sucked balls...the script...if you can call it that....WAS S*IT!

Whats odd, if I understood the special features, was that it was a foreign made movie (Korea maybe?) but they filmed it in English. I kinda figured that was a big reason it sucked so hard.

haven't seen it....the whole premise of the movie laid an odor i could smell a mile away.

Did you see this last night on the dish Red?

Horrific-- I rented it when it first came out.:monkey4 The guy from the Office should get an award for worst acting OF ALL TIME!!!!

I have TMN on cable and it was on so I checked it out. I thought the CGI was great
but the story and the acting was horrific. My husband and I kept looking at each other
with puzzlement.

Thats what happened when the wife and I watched it... just very confusing that it could be soooo terrible.

Back