New Indy Hasbro pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These look pretty good. Not bad.

171252bfcb4f11581a657ad1cd1e65deeb2d82c.jpg

ffc354d9f5674a071d60130055b28f38b9a0214.jpg

b40151f9441915508514715409b765fdc2ed934.jpg

Nice headsculpt on German Indy. Replace the boots and that's a decent figure.

Mutt looks good from the neck down. Don't know who the headsculpt looks like, but it ain't Shia LeBouf. Michael Madsen maybe?

ToD Indy looks pretty cool, but I bet it's on that damn whipping gimmick body.

WHAT was the point of the earlier non-jacket Mutt???

Looks like I'll have some more cheap Hasbro 12" to pick up... If they ever restock the shelves around here.:monkey4

I really don't want to pick up Mutt just for the crystal skull, but I'm sorely tempted. If it stays looking like that it will be the first screen accurate crystal skull we've seen with a figure. The rest have just been enlogated human heads.

The figures look great. I will probably have to pick up all 3. I am glad I passed on the first Mutt. The head sculpt on the German disguise Indy kind of reminds me of the talking Indy but looks much better since it is not distorted by the talking feature. I am hoping that the German disguise Indy will come with a super articulated body. Can anyone figure out what is going on with the TOD Indy's left arm? I am hoping that is his fabric shirt and they didn't mold his arm to look like a shirt sleeve.:whip

Alan

Thats cuz you don't have a 9yr old boy.

My son is thrilled to see the TOD version Indy and the Skull that comes with Mutt.
I was hoping for Mola Ram so hopefully there will be a couple more but I'm not optimistic.

I might think about German Soldier Indy soley for the rocket launcher... or at least use it as reference for my custom.

(That rocket launcher is fictional and was made for the film by the prop department)

BTW, here is the 12" INDY count:

Hasbro: 9
Medicom: 5
Sideshow: 1

:banghead

Indeed! He should have had the jacket to begin with! And clever of them to have him with the 1:6 crystal skull accessory (wish it came with the burlap sack it's hauled around in but that's easy enough to make)....but I gotta say, the one falling off the shelves right now has the better sculpt of him....

The Indy German Disguise looks pretty good too....the TOD one just looks, well, the arms are really weird...

Sideshow, where are the INDY figures?

Oh, and welcome, siquisiri...and thanks for posting these pics....for Hasbro, they're looking pretty decent...

I really think the sculpts look like crap. But then again I'm pretty jaded. I'm used to Sideshow and Hot Toys work. Still, the accessories look nice enough that I may cave and pick a few up (and get myself an Ark in the process.) I'm particularly interested in the rocket launcher and skull. Maybe I can get an extra buck (or if lucky they may start selling the promethius) and slap the German outfit on there along with Sideshow's hat-less head for a better German disguise Indy.

I think the sculpts are pretty good. I repainted one of the heads, and it looks alot like Ford. Not a 100%, but he's there.

I was actually thinking about picking up the current whipping Indy to customize into a TOD one. Looks like now, I won't have to.

It's pretty much Hasbro's standard operating procedure to do that kind of thing. It's just to encourage double-dipping, really. People buy the first one because it's the only one available and they want something from the movie. Then they buy the second one because it's nicer. I do think head sculpt on the first version was a little better (although still bad). I may pick up the Mutt though. With some work it could be decent. Does anyone know if the 1/6 Ark promotion will still be going on when these come out?

That sir is fodder. The jacket and skull will do better with the 1st Mutt, and this one, in our household, will be repainted an be a bad guy of some sort.

... with that shirt and those jeans you could always make him into the guy from GTA Vice city... one of his outfits was exactly like that. (gray shirt and blue-jeans).
With that sculpt it should be easy to pass him off as Tommy. ;)

Back