• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Chestburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Now that the Cleaner Kit Wolf Exclusives will be shipping soon I was hoping to snag one of these for a decent price. Please PM me if interested in selling yours to me -- reasonable offers only please! There will soon be many of these flooding ebay...

Thanks! :D

Those things are expensive, you know that right...

The first couple on ebay sold for $60, which is ridiculous but expected. Price should come down as many more of these are released with the kits in the coming weeks.

I'm looking for Freak who can part with theirs. :D

The first couple on ebay sold for $60, which is ridiculous but expected. Price should come down as many more of these are released with the kits in the coming weeks.

I'm looking for Freak who can part with theirs. :D

I got a couple but not shure if I wanna part with any of them yet, i'll let you know soon...

I got a couple but not shure if I wanna part with any of them yet, i'll let you know soon...

Thanks! I think once these are in freaks hands for a while something will eventually come up. I picked up a Facehugger from a Freak for a decent price recently.

HT will also release more of these with the Alien line IMO. I just don't want to wait. :lol

I pretty much need to know in a week to 10 days or so...

Back